So DC got a new character called the "Red Lion".

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
So apparently, Red Lion was created by the old BP writer (Priest) as a shot at the current run of BP written by Coates:leon:
Priest is writing Deathstroke right now.
Got this from another forum...
:whew:
I knew my company wouldn't swagger jack so blatantly.
:pacspit: at y'all talking shyt about the brand.

Also, I'm hearing a lot of criticism about Coates' BP run. Is it really that bad?

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
That's like the cheap knockoff toy you would get for Christmas, because your mom didn't know any better.

"Black Panther, Red Lion it's the same difference :what:"
91fMwdsAXcL._SL500_AA300_.png

:pachaha:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's like the cheap knockoff toy you would get for Christmas, because your mom didn't know any better.

"Black Panther, Red Lion it's the same difference :what:"
Bruh, I swear when I was a kid I got a fake Ninja Turtle. I had all the real turtles except Leonardo and we went to the country to visit the relatives and stopped at a store called the Dollar General. My sister was like, "Yo, here is the turtle you wanted." And I was like cool. Moms got it. I got in the car and they handed me the package and it was a Ninja Brother. He wasn't even green he was green/grey. Like a faded green. The limbs didn't even move. He was just posed in one stance. I was like WTF? And that deaded my quest to get Leo because I couldn't be ungrateful and ask for ANOTHER turtle after I had just gotten one. Reasoning with moms that it wasn't the actual Ninja Turtle just wasn't a valid argument. A karate turtle was a karate turtle and that was that. So I had to live with one Ninja Brother and play with it with the rest of my Ninja Turtles.

Eh....I made the best of it. But still. I never got Leo. :to: