So Crispy just did a video on Cynthia G; Reveals that she was married to a cac

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i mean, yeah, many of her fans overlap with tariqs. however, her supporters do not overlap with tommys. although you will find he same pol cacs pretending to be black on tommys page, harassing cynthia on her page. which is why im starting to think @Gravity is a cac. cynthia goes harder in the paint against white supremacist than any of the nikkas calling her a bedwench
:heh: at making YouTube videos for profit equating to "going hard in the paint against white supremacists". You sure do have a really low bar for what consider putting in work to be. Since you're so impressed with her YouTube rhetoric, point to a video where she's saying something that hasn't been said on this site.

Why do you agree that bed wenching is black men's fault and that we shouldn't say anything about it? When did you become pro IR?

Why do you support this cyn chic even after she's been caught lying and doubling down on her lies in the face of irrefutable evidence?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: at making YouTube videos for profit equating to "going hard in the paint against white supremacists". You sure do have a really low bar for what consider putting in work to be. Since you're so impressed with her YouTube rhetoric, point to a video where she's saying something that hasn't been said on this site.

cynthia has tens of thousands of white supremacist who obsess over her videos and opinions. she's been doxed, harassed, and threatened. she has made herself virtually unemployable over this shyt. what do you do besides write paragraphs at people on coli?

Why do you agree that bed wenching is black men's fault and that we shouldn't say anything about it? When did you become pro IR?
why does tariq believe bedwenching is the black mens fault and we shouldn't say anything about it? and where did i state i'm pro-IR? once again, contextualize your dumbass arguments. cynthia was responding to some tariq stan complaining about BW not submitting to him.

Why do you support this cyn chic even after she's been caught lying and doubling down on her lies in the face of irrefutable evidence?
tariq lies and double downs on his lies all the time and i still support him to a degree, what's your point?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
how do you know who cynthia has slept with? and even if she has slept with cacs, how come tariq is allowed to change but cynthia isnt? hell, tariq still running away from his pimping past, but he's allowed to change?
:cape:cmon breh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:cape:cmon breh
no response? i cant rock with yall calling her a bedwench, i've watched her create more white supremacist enemies online than all of the coli combined. everytime she did a livestream, WS sites like pol would go into a rabid frenzy. but shes a bedwench? meanwhile, mr "i salute the flag of europe in the bedroom" is what exactly?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
no response? i cant rock with yall calling her a bedwench, i've watched her create more white supremacist enemies online than all of the coli combined. everytime she did a livestream, WS sites like pol would go into a rabid frenzy. but shes a bedwench? meanwhile, mr "i salute the flag of europe in the bedroom" is what exactly?

:dame:i can't wait for them receipts to come through and her act to fall apart

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dame:i can't wait for them receipts to come through and her act to fall apart
where are all the receipts? so far i just see yall speculating with no proof. :jbhmm: i also noticed the info yall using so far is stuff cacs have dug up months ago. good job doing the WS job for them.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
where are all the receipts? so far i just see yall speculating with no proof. :jbhmm: i also noticed the info yall using so far is stuff cacs have dug up months ago. good job doing the WS job for them.
:russ:im not doing anything breh

:smugdraper:besides being patient

Gravity

Banned
Daps
cynthia has tens of thousands of white supremacist who obsess over her videos and opinions. she's been doxed, harassed, and threatened. she has made herself virtually unemployable over this shyt. what do you do besides write paragraphs at people on coli?
Nothing you said here equates to "goon hard against white supremacists": in the grand scheme of things she's a nobody and her videos don't mean shyt.

why does tariq believe bedwenching is the black mens fault and we shouldn't say anything about it? and where did i state i'm pro-IR? once again, contextualize your dumbass arguments. cynthia was responding to some tariq stan complaining about BW not submitting to him.
Get off Tariq's dikk. I didn't ask you anything about him. You ask him.

You declared that you're pro-IR by cosigning ole girl justifying black women submitting to white men and not black men. That's the context dummy. She responded to someone calling some black women out for being bed wenches by justifying it and you're cosigning.

tariq lies and double downs on his lies all the time and i still support him to a degree, what's your point?
Again, take dude's dikk out ya mouth trying to use him as a deflection. My point has nothing to do with him Why are you supporting someone who blatantly lied and is obviously full of shyt?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing you said here equates to "goon hard against white supremacists": in the grand scheme of things she's a nobody and her videos don't mean shyt.
by that logic, in he grand scheme of things, none of these peoples opinions means shyt--including yours. so why do you waste so much of your time arguing with people back and forth daily? cyn g still got more nuts than ho nikkas like yourself. you wouldn't dare put ya face and name out on youtube and call these white people the devil.

Get off Tariq's dikk. I didn't ask you anything about him. You ask him.

You declared that you're pro-IR by cosigning ole girl justifying black women submitting to white men and not black men. That's the context dummy. She responded to someone calling some black women out for being bed wenches by justifying it and you're cosigning.

fukk outta here with this stupid ass logic. tariq justified "bedwenching" first, if you have a problem with it, address the originator of he comment instead of the woman who cosigned it.

Again, take dude's dikk out ya mouth trying to use him as a deflection. My point has nothing to do with him Why are you supporting someone who blatantly lied and is obviously full of shyt?
it's a not deflection at all, you nikkas just hypocrites who can't answer the question. all cynthia did was cosign tariq, but none of you seem to have the same infuriated responses towards the guy who said you bytch nikkas suck dikk quicker than black women.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

he said it like a few weeks ago too

Brooke_Hogan_Bikini-5.JPG

brook hogan look like a younger version of tariq momma in law, no wonder he like that bytch