The Deep State
B489jwd.gif

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:yeshrug: I don't watch or subscribe to crispy. This was 1 of the recommended videos on my YouTube homepage

next time dont make a thread with a tommy video. folks are saying he showed no evidence in the video besides him just talking. Im not giving his clickbait a view.

90% of Tariq fans on here used to be Sotomayor fans..

:ohhh:Can you give us more info from this viewer census you took? the stats sound legit!:ehh:.......

:rudy:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yall care too much about if this chick fukked white dudes before. Maybe she did. Who cares? Her problack persona could very well be a result of her experiences with white men earlier in her life. Again..who cares?

Not comparing her to these people but Malcolm was a gangsta, Maya Angelou was a hooker. How a person finds their final form shouldn't be used against them. The only question is, do you like the final form or not?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
So what if she was? :what:

c00ns are always trying to redefine what being pro black is, create there own standards for it , then argue against those standards. They also love spending a ton of time debating dumb frivolous bullshyt like biracial, light vs dark, bm vs bw, etc always to deflect and never deal with issues that are actually important.

We are in a society that has a system designed to destroy black minds and funnel us into prison systems and other forms of failure. If she married a white guy but is no longer doing so and became conscious and revolutionary, so what that is all good and it's no different than a person who once sold drugs or acted violently towards they own people or were addicted to sex or a narcotic etc. This society has made us a lot of things, and 1st and foremost is deep worshippers of white culture and white people. So of course under that system you will adore and fawn over white people, have sex with them marry them etc. We are taught to worship them from the womb. So interracial dating under those circumstances will take place. As long as those who are awake come out of that mental bondage than its not for me, and def not some scamming ugly dead beat father who attacks black women to try and expose someone for some shyt they did in the past.

Like really who the hell is crispy to call anyone out for that? !

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
and ppl say tariq and tommys fans dont overlap :sas1:
And alot of her fans overlap with both of them. So there was no point in her stating that

Theres a healthy portion of people out there simply following all of the "conscious" youtubers. Most of those dudes dissing her know her material

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And alot of her fans overlap with both of them. So there was no point in her stating that

Theres a healthy portion of people out there simply following all of the "conscious" youtubers. Most of those dudes dissing her know her material

i mean, yeah, many of her fans overlap with tariqs. however, her supporters do not overlap with tommys. although you will find he same pol cacs pretending to be black on tommys page, harassing cynthia on her page. which is why im starting to think @Gravity is a cac. cynthia goes harder in the paint against white supremacist than any of the nikkas calling her a bedwench

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
i mean, yeah, many of her fans overlap with tariqs. however, her supporters do not overlap with tommys. although you will find he same pol cacs pretending to be black on tommys page, harassing cynthia on her page. which is why im starting to think @Gravity is a cac. cynthia goes harder in the paint against white supremacist than any of the nikkas calling her a bedwench
I fukked with cynthia. She just kind of exposed herself with that "dominated" statement she said
Being a lost bedwench is a prerequisite to even say some shyt like that.
Which has me :patrice: And iffy about her now

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fukked with cynthia. She just kind of exposed herself with that "dominated" statement she said
Being a lost bedwench is a prerequisite to even say some shyt like that.
Which has me :patrice: And iffy about her now
did tariq expose himself when he said it? this is what i don't get about y'all. tariq said the exact same thing, but added way more extras on it. but y'all jump on cynthia for cosigning it and drawing it to its logical conclusion.