So Crispy just did a video on Cynthia G; Reveals that she was married to a cac

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
did tariq expose himself when he said it? this is what i don't get about y'all. tariq said the exact same thing, but added way more extras on it. but y'all jump on cynthia for cosigning it and drawing it to its logical conclusion.
Except there was no logical conclusion. The whole thing was faulty low level thinking
I've already said tariq played himself on that and didnt really think it through
But tariq is not the suspected bed wench here
I could say tariq was absolutely wrong on that, and that would still change nothing about Cynthia

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've already said tariq played himself on that and didnt really think it through
But tariq is not the suspected bed wench here
why is that? i see you dudes pulling up these pics of cyn from 6-7 yrs ago, calling her a bedwench, cus shes in photos with cacs. yet all of this can be applied to tariq as well. tariq is pro-IR dating, tariq has cacs in his immediate family. but back to the main point, tariq shyt on nikkas harder.

28: 26

just listen to the shyt. tariq is saying the same thing if not worse, but because cyn cosigns it--all you nikkas hurt. if cyn is a bedwench for saying it, tariq a bedwench too

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
why is that? i see you dudes pulling up these pics of cyn from 6-7 yrs ago, calling her a bedwench, cus shes in photos with cacs. yet all of this can be applied to tariq as well. tariq is pro-IR dating, tariq has cacs in his immediate family. but back to the main point, tariq shyt on nikkas harder.

28: 26

just listen to the shyt. tariq is saying the same thing if not worse, but because cyn cosigns it--all you nikkas hurt. if cyn is a bedwench for saying it, tariq a bedwench too

I've already said he was wrong. And since when do we call men bedwenchs

This whole if Cyn gotta go down than tariq gotta go down too is elementary and beside the point

I follow both of them. I watch him, cyn and a couple other cats i have no allegiance to tariq or any one person

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've already said he was wrong. And since when do we call men bedwenchs

what should we call men who spit bedwench logic then? and why aren't tariq fans attacking tariq with even a 4th of the venom they're attacking cyn with.

This whole if Cyn gotta go down than tariq gotta go down too is elementary and beside the point

no, im just shining light on y'all nikkas hypocrisy. i think the real problem is y'all don't have an answer to cynthias g's question. i would actually like to hear tariq debate cyn over this, considering hes already backed himself into a corner.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@marcuz with the agent-like fallacious arguments again

1. Tariq never claimed he didn't sleep with non black women before he was married.
2. Tariq ISN'T AGAINST interracial relationships.
3. Tariq isn't Pro Black.

VS Cynthia who claims to have never slept with white men Evil Albinoid Devils .

If she actually has, then it's just another nail in her coffin. I already got her to admit that she supports bedwenching on twitter.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz with the agent-like fallacious arguments again

1. Tariq never claimed he didn't sleep with non black women before he was married.
2. Tariq ISN'T AGAINST interracial relationships.
3. Tariq isn't Pro Black.

VS Cynthia who claims to have never slept with white men Evil Albinoid Devils .

If she actually has, then it's just another nail in her coffin. I already got her to admit that she supports bedwenching on twitter.

1.) i never said he did
2.) never said he was against IR
3.) he isnt? :skip: i mean, i may agree with you on that one in some areas but not for your reasons.

how do you know who cynthia has slept with? and even if she has slept with cacs, how come tariq is allowed to change but cynthia isnt? hell, tariq still running away from his pimping past, but he's allowed to change?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
what should we call men who spit bedwench logic then? and why aren't tariq fans attacking tariq with even a 4th of the venom they're attacking cyn with.

no, im just shining light on y'all nikkas hypocrisy. i think the real problem is y'all don't have an answer to cynthias g's question. i would actually like to hear tariq debate cyn over this, considering hes already backed himself into a corner.
LOL whose "ya'll" I literally ping pong back and fourth between these youtube conscious cats. Just finished listening to chrissie just now

Putting our tunnel vision on cynthia G- was it or was i not a bedwench statement to make? yes or no

And i must have missed her question. What did she say?