So Crispy just did a video on Cynthia G; Reveals that she was married to a cac

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i mean, yeah, many of her fans overlap with tariqs. however, her supporters do not overlap with tommys. although you will find he same pol cacs pretending to be black on tommys page, harassing cynthia on her page. which is why im starting to think @Gravity is a cac. cynthia goes harder in the paint against white supremacist than any of the nikkas calling her a bedwench
:ehh:I'll agree with this. I can't think of another YouTuber who goes harder at white people than Cynthia G. She even goes harder than Professor BlackTruth.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:I'll agree with this. I can't think of another YouTuber who goes harder at white people than Cynthia G. She even goes harder than Professor BlackTruth.
google "cynthia g+pol" and browse the dozens of threads of white supremacist going crazy over her opinions. she threw herself on the deep end of the pool over this shyt. so for nikkas to come out here calling her a bedwench (with no proof) is just cowardly bytch shyt.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@marcuz with the agent-like fallacious arguments again

1. Tariq never claimed he didn't sleep with non black women before he was married.
2. Tariq ISN'T AGAINST interracial relationships.
3. Tariq isn't Pro Black.

VS Cynthia who claims to have never slept with white men Evil Albinoid Devils .

If she actually has, then it's just another nail in her coffin. I already got her to admit that she supports bedwenching on twitter.

What do you mean by Tariq isn't Pro-black?

Also Cynthia been saying suspect shyt on Twitter. I remember back in February she was tweeting a reply to another chick where Cyn acknowledges that the Black Community is a Matriarchy and that they should take advantage of that & dominate the men. Those weren't the exact words she used, but that was the gist of what she was saying.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Also Cynthia been saying suspect shyt on Twitter. I remember back in February she was tweeting a reply to another chick where Cyn acknowledges that the Black Community is a Matriarchy and that they should take advantage of that & dominate the men. Those weren't the exact words she used, but that was the gist of what she was saying.

he said it like a few weeks ago too

The reason i say Tariq isn't pro black is:

1. I'd never heard him claim to be (until now. Thanks @Off Emerald.. )
2. You can't be pro black and support homosexuality and interracial dating. He supports both.

A lot of people in the Black Empowerment movement have this loose idea of Pro Blackness that's pretty lax on some non-negotiable fundamentals. The goal of being Pro Black is to build strong black families. Can't build a strong BLACK family while engaging in homosexuality and creating mixed breed children.

Most of the people we listen to are about Black Empowerment (or in tariq's case Melanoid Empowerment). Black Empowerment is bit more loose, politically correct, and ultimately less constructive.

I'm pro black, but black empowerment is a great step forward. I feel it's a much more constructive movement in the short term.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
ad hominems and deflections
So basically you consider this chic above criticism and being called out because she makes YouTube videos. You consider making YouTube videos for profit to be "going hard in the paint against white supremacy".

The obvious contradiction is that you don't hesitate to criticize others who make YouTube videos calling out white supremacy. Other people have put their face out here and receive threats yet you'll criticize them freely. You still haven't explained why you've got this chic on such a pedestal that you'll defend her even when she's wrong.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I gotta find that tweet. I'm already convinced she's a snake but i need to be right and exact.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I gotta find that tweet. I'm already convinced she's a snake but i need to be right and exact.

I'm thinking it was maybe this tweet:

https://twitter.com/CynthiaGre84/status/832994135015436288
9y7fPF3.png

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The reason i say Tariq isn't pro black is:

1. I'd never heard him claim to be (until now. Thanks @Off Emerald.. )
2. You can't be pro black and support homosexuality and interracial dating. He supports both.

A lot of people in the Black Empowerment movement have this loose idea of Pro Blackness that's pretty lax on some non-negotiable fundamentals. The goal of being Pro Black is to build strong black families. Can't build a strong BLACK family while engaging in homosexuality and creating mixed breed children.

Most of the people we listen to are about Black Empowerment (or in tariq's case Melanoid Empowerment). Black Empowerment is bit more loose, politically correct, and ultimately less constructive.

I'm pro black, but black empowerment is a great step forward. I feel it's a much more constructive movement in the short term.
so black people who are homosexual. Where do they fit in