I'm thinking it was maybe this tweet:

https://twitter.com/CynthiaGre84/status/832994135015436288
9y7fPF3.png
shorty is a straight up loony toon :why:

@marcuz how do you defend this

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Also, I think some of you americans should stop posting in her threads, I have a hunch she's on a watchlist.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

He won't defend it, he'll point out how it's similar to something Tariq said and ask you to defend Tariq :russ:

It's a basic spin move but the nikka gets so much mileage out of it I gotta salute the consistency of fukkery it produces :salute:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. I'd never heard him claim to be (until now. Thanks @Off Emerald.. )
2. You can't be pro black and support homosexuality and interracial dating. He supports both.

homosexuality will exist rather you support it or not. i agree that it's conflicting to be pro-IR dating and pro-black, that's a contradiction tariq fans have to figure out.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i was well aware that the chick is a femnazi. she was doing BM bashing videos before she switched her focus to white supremacy. that tweet is from feb and most of yall liked cyn a week ago, so whats the problem?

He won't defend it, he'll point out how it's similar to something Tariq said and ask you to defend Tariq :russ:

It's a basic spin move but the nikka gets so much mileage out of it I gotta salute the consistency of fukkery it produces :salute:
you aren't even well versed on the person you are defending, much like @Gravity.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically you consider this chic above criticism and being called out because she makes YouTube videos. You consider making YouTube videos for profit to be "going hard in the paint against white supremacy".

The obvious contradiction is that you don't hesitate to criticize others who make YouTube videos calling out white supremacy. Other people have put their face out here and receive threats yet you'll criticize them freely. You still haven't explained why you've got this chic on such a pedestal that you'll defend her even when she's wrong.
you must know what adhoms and deflections are, im addressing your points directly. you can criticize cynthia all you want, but stay consistent in your hatred. the reason this question stings BM so much is because BM can't answer it.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i was well aware that the chick is a femnazi. she was doing BM bashing videos before she switched her focus to white supremacy. that tweet is from feb and most of yall liked cyn a week ago, so whats the problem?

you aren't even well versed on the person you are defending, much like @Gravity.
Nope.

Not gonna get me caught up in your web of fukkery. With nikkas like you I take my shot, get a clean hit, and keep it pushing

Carry on mayne :hubie:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope.

Not gonna get me caught up in your web of fukkery. With nikkas like you I take my shot, get a clean hit, and keep it pushing

Carry on mayne :hubie:

i already noticed you'll chuck a bunch of shyt at the wall and see what hopefully sticks :skip: hope that debating tactic works for you