So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in another post. Just book Roman to do double duty. Main event both nights. One night for the belt and next night for Tribal supremacy. F**k It. This whole thing is ridiculous anyway.
Hold on now, let's not get crazy here and ask that man to actually show up to work 2 days in a row!

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
You see it. Complete lack of self awareness

That's why the "See? It was always a work" nikkas baffle me because Rock has been showing this outsized lack of self awareness for years now. It's what's led him right back to the WWE in a desperation play for his ego

We've seen how this nikka acts when one of his movies flops. We've seen how he acts when he gets exposed for trying to steal a franchise from someone that built it up. We see how seriously he takes his "Determination, grit," chest beating fitness guru shyt

Again y'all expect this same Rock, who just became a fusion of Hogan/Vince and stepped on a 2 year storyline with no fukks given, to be in a 3 way? Or a special guest referee? At WrestleMania?:mjlol:

That JD from NY mark sounds crazy as shyt. He thinks THE ROCK gonna be a special referee? :russ:

He took that shyt from Cody and he ain't giving it back

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
hey turned on him because he kept forcing his incredibly fine, but supremely untalented wife on every damn body.

I mean, they literally did everything but make Brandi dog catcher on that show to try to get her over.
Brandi’s Indy/AEW run was strange from what I saw. Cody had her taking thumbtack bumps with Joey Ryan :mjlol:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Like I said in another post. Just book Roman to do double duty. Main event both nights. One night for the belt and next night for Tribal supremacy. F**k It. This whole thing is ridiculous anyway.

I personally want this, and in that order too.

Night 1 - Cody beats Roman for the belt, removing the title from the picture and finishing the story.

Night 2 - A distracted, paranoid, weakened Roman vs Rock.

I feel he should lose both matches. First, his title, then his seat at the head of the table.

WM40 should be the complete and total fall of Roman Reigns.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally want this, and in that order too.

Night 1 - Cody beats Roman for the belt, removing the title from the picture and finishing the story.

Night 2 - A distracted, paranoid, weakened Roman vs Rock.

I feel he should lose both matches. First, his title, then his seat at the head of the table.

WM40 should be the complete and total fall of Roman Reigns.
Last year they had all the pieces in place for a perfect downfall of Roman and they ruined it:snoop:

Sami then Jey leaving combined with an increasingly paranoid and belligerent Roman was the way to go, especially if he ended up losing the belt at WM39

Again with this kicking the can down the road booking :snoop:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Last year they had all the pieces in place for a perfect downfall of Roman and they ruined it:snoop:

Sami then Jey leaving combined with an increasingly paranoid and belligerent Roman was the way to go, especially if he ended up losing the belt at WM39

Again with this kicking the can down the road booking :snoop:

It's true. All we got after that was great was Jey vs Roman, which could have been done without the belt