So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Cooked me my nikka and I’m fine with it :wow:

Lol I get y’all frustration tho. Cody’s end game is very obviously Roman. He’s going to finish the story. Just tough because we had to live with them punting it last year, so now that we’re here it’s like dawg, we gotta wait longer??!?

It’s like waiting for Kanye release date lol

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Lol I get y’all frustration tho. Cody’s end game is very obviously Roman. He’s going to finish the story. Just tough because we had to live with them punting it last year, so now that we’re here it’s like dawg, we gotta wait longer??!?

This clusterfukk always been on the booking tbh. Roman losing the title, Cody winning the title, Rock vs Roman are all massive Mania worthy moments but they booked themselves into a corner and here we are.

Cody should have won last year. :mindblown:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Dapped this until I saw who posted it.

You've been crying on this forum about DwAyNe nonstop. This clip literally applies to you :russ:
“I wAs g0iNg 2 dAp tHIs uNtIl i sAw Wh0 pOsTeD iT”

bLIJKE.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This clusterfukk always been on the booking tbh. Roman losing the title, Cody winning the title, Rock vs Roman are all massive Mania worthy moments but they booked themselves into a corner and here we are.

Cody should have won last year. :mindblown:
It’s really covids fault. We would have got this shyt over with in 2020 if the pandemic ain’t fukk us over. Once they pushed it back the second time, I’m sure there was a feeling of “well we’ve come this far, makes no sense to abandon the plan now” lol

Thing is they had to fill in blanks in the meantime, and those blanks got tf over

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Why all the sympathy? Cripple H kept the guy from winning. He won the Rumble. Should of won like they Austin did in 98..Cripple H in 2002...Becky in 2019...common sense. Him not winning has had this trickle down effect.

Last edited: