So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I never asked for Rock vs. Roman, never wanted it, and I've had zero desire to watch the Rock perform wrestle ever since I quit watching the WWE in the early 2000s. Man can barely cut a promo without getting winded. I would much rather watch a replay of Gunther vs. Gable than whatever bullshyt match Rock vs. Roman is going to end up being.

What if Cody is the special guest referee and is hinting at a heel turn?

:sas1:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the match itself ended up being leftover wombat shyt. All they had to do was let Kofi look like a million bucks going down, than to treat Kofimania like it was a joke and a half.
That's what happens when execs make creative decisions.

They don't give a fukk about the story leading up to the point they've decided to step in. Creative had DB, AJ, and Finn at least show something on offense, even if it was a little bit of a flurry before the F5, but it was something.

Execs don't give a fukk about any of that. One move, 8 seconds, the job is done.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
When "E ends up giving fans this match and Cody loses again :dead:

"FUKK THEM. THEY SHOULD"VE JUST HAD ROCK VS ROMAN :damn:"
"I'M GONNA ANGRILY TYPE ON THE INTERNET RIGHT NOW. THIS shyt BETTER BE FIXED WHEN I TUNE INTO RAW, NXT, MAIN EVENT, SMACKDOWN THIS WEEK. AND IT DAMN SURE BETTER BE FIXED WHEN I WATCH THE NEXT PLE!"
oAOUyY0.gif

*bellows out a Cody theme song WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHH to other like minded beards like the care bears combining their powers to show they cared*
carebear-carebears.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cody: It's been my dream to win that title, the one Bruno held, the one my father couldn't. I was fukked over last WM and wanted to finish the story at this WM, so I won the Rumble again. But I'm going to let the Rock take my spot and be the special guest referee to make sure he gets a fair shot to beat you.

Audience::dwillhuh:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ricochet was paying attention
Rock complimented his wife in reply to a video or her reacting to rocks return
Suddenly samantha posted seductive thirst traps on her IG