So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
1) No
2) No
3) I won't search but they will undoubtedly show up in my Twitter feed based on who I follow

I went like a decade without watching them before, and I still don't watch the weekly TV, not hard to do it again.
Really Pout GIF - Really Pout Smirk GIFs

I'll save you a spot in the Mania thread.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to know the consensus of the heads that thought Cody was going to come back to the E and majestically win the belt because GP. That's desperation booking

How is it desperation booking to have a guy that's arguably the most over in the company, IIRC has worked the most shows since joining, won the rumble twice with a storyline that's been going on more about 2 years clearly leading him to a victory at WM "desperation booking" :dahell:

GE53pmZbUAAPRk3.jpg:large

This was a week ago.

He's pointing at Roman.

Desperation booking is whatever the hell they're about to do to try to make sense of Cody giving up his WM spot to the Rock.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:heh: Just go ahead with Rock vs. Roman, the damage is done.

Though Rock can IG all he wants, but his business portfolio has been doodoo the last couple of years; Black Adam fukks up his place in Hollywood, and he crawled back to Vin Diesel to apologize; His Young Rock series got cancelled for just being a meh show; Then all that hyping of the XFL, only for it to merge with USFL.

The only really good think he has going is that Tequila, unless climate change fukks up Blue Agave crops.

If the crowd chants 'Die Rocky Die' then he might go into seclusion.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Everybody for 3 years: we want Roman/Rock at Wrestlemania

Everybody for 3 days: we don’t want that no more
IWC in a nutshell.

IWC when everything is not booked exactly how they want, when they want.
mNUY_a.gif

IWC when the official booking aligns with their fantasy booking
fat-guy.gif

All the while continuing to consume the product:mjgrin:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
How is it desperation booking to have a guy that's arguably the most over in the company, IIRC has worked the most shows since joining, won the rumble twice with a storyline clearly leading him to a victory at WM "desperation booking" :dahell:

Desperation booking is whatever the hell they're about to do to try to make sense of Cody giving up his WM spot to the Rock.

You would be a fool to leave that much can soap on the table to "finish the story" and could GAF about the Tribal Part Timer and Streaming Service Rock.

Its common sense. I guarantee you if Tony Khan finally got the book right and a hot story involving Starks going for the gold, only for bipolar booking of a returning Phillip Brooks and his long awaited dream booked match with Omega...you really think he's going to still roll with Starks...or have Starks do the mid card shuffle to appease the potential of asses in seats?

Damn the chapter of the book, its 2024 and inflation season is a MOFO. its either get on the train, or get run over. And like I said, I don't even give a shyt about the match and honestly would just watch it for fukkery purposes all due to folks getting bytchy over grown ass men in speedos in a pre determined match, while Huntz Kratos looking ass laughs to the bank.

I digress tho :hubie:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would be a fool to leave that much can soap on the table to "finish the story" and could GAF about the Tribal Part Timer and Streaming Service Rock.

Its common sense. I guarantee you if Tony Khan finally got the book right and a hot story involving Starks going for the gold, only for bipolar booking of a returning Phillip Brooks and his long awaited dream booked match with Omega...you really think he's going to still roll with Starks...or have Starks do the mid card shuffle to appease the potential of asses in seats?

Damn the chapter of the book, its 2024 and inflation season is a MOFO. its either get on the train, or get run over. And like I said, I don't even give a shyt about the match and honestly would just watch it for fukkery purposes all due to folks getting bytchy over grown ass men in speedos in a pre determined match, while Huntz Kratos looking ass laughs to the bank.

I digress tho :hubie:
Do you think creative made the decision to make this switch or TKO?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Everybody for 3 years: we want Roman/Rock at Wrestlemania

Everybody for 3 days: we don’t want that no more

I mean.. thats on him :yeshrug:

He should have came back earlier when people were really clamoring for it. He waited until he needed it for his image rehab, and he prob waited too long. Or just, didn't read the room as far as timing of it went and what the audience was looking for at that exact moment.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He should have came back earlier when people were really clamoring for it. He waited until he needed it for his image rehab, and he prob waited too long. Or just, didn't read the room as far as timing of it went and what the audience was looking for at that exact moment.
The same people clamoring for the match will be there if this shyt happened at Summerslam or Survivor Series or even WM next year. The idea that it had to happen now is bullshyt.

If it was really about the money his ass would've did it last year when they were in fukking Hollywood.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Do you think creative made the decision to make this switch or TKO?

Easily TKO...at the end of the day TKO has the final say and Huntz just plays it by ear. Then you also got to factor in that The Rock ended up being the face of that company, so of course they are going to jump on the opportunity. I know it sucks but what can ya do?

No different from UFC having some underrated GOATs fighting for their lives in Fight Night hell, while old ass part timers and overrated fighters hit the big cards. At the end of the day, its not about the fans...its about the greenbacks.

It hurts to say it because that same sense of feeling kinda killed my vibe with wrestling in general. I watched it so often, but try not to get worked up because my say along with countless others don't really matter all due to the almighty dollar.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

All he had to do was come back six days and earlier and win the Rumble. That’s it.