So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
At the end of the day, if this was all booked coherently I don't think anyone would complain.

Blame bad writing. :mjgrin:
The wild part about ALL of this is that you can’t really blame Triple H and creative. You have to put all this blame on The Rock. He literally used his political corporate power to strong arm his way to the main event and forced their hand making everybody (including him) look stupid :pachaha:

The fact some of yall are being purposely dense on this and confused why there is a huge backlash to this choice is literally :mindblown: to me. I get some of yall don’t like Cody but gotdamn man. I watch the same damn shows every week and since he lost to Roman last year the fans cheered louder and louder for him.

Even I don’t care for Cody like that but I know what i see on TV. That man is over as fukk and of COURSE they gonna be extremely upset that the man they put 2 years in invest in gets pushed to the side for a dude coming in from Hollywood who is only showing up to get his celebrity status up.

The fact some of yall are damn near gas lighting people into shutting up and excepting it just shows how Vince McMahon really poisoned your mind into accepting shyt and liking how it taste.

No pun intended :whoa:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Apparently Rock pushed for this and told Hunter this is what's best for business :yeshrug:

Let's see if Rock's creative writing team can cook.
Rock gonna have one of the side the audience chanting poopy and the other side of chanting ass at Roman and #pootiepiepunkbytch trending on X

And when there is no deep story, we gonna have posters who haven’t watched since 2016 talking about the story being good doesn’t matter and that we’re ungrateful and musty

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I love the chaos this is causing tbh. It's entertaining as fukk. Cody vs Roman would be the better match and better to us wrestling fans but soooo many people I know who no longer watch wrestling have their interests peaked by this Rock vs Roman thing. Ultimately it is the better business decision and it's going to be hilarious watching the neckbeards cry like entitled children. Also this Rock villain arc is incredible. With the move of getting on the actual board of TKO he has surpassed Hogan in having the most political power in a wrestling company. Imagine if Hogan was on the board of Turner back in 98/99. Unlimited fukkery. I'm here for all of it. :ahh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And when there is no deep story, we gonna have posters who haven’t watched since 2016 talking about the story being good doesn’t matter and that we’re ungrateful and musty
Match is going to have every Samoan within 7 family trees removed from the Rock interfering in the match to distract us from the fact that he's blown up 2 minutes after the bell rings.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Rock gonna have one of the side the audience chanting poopy and the other side of chanting ass at Roman and #pootiepiepunkbytch trending on X

shyt funny tho :umad: