So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Rock/Roman needs to do this and really piss the fans off :troll:

:ohlawd:I ALMOST GOT TA SHOUTING WITH THIS POST IF IT HAPPENS!!

PLEASE PAPA H LETS THIS HAPPEN :damn:

Let The Rock lay down for Roman to have that shyt eating smirk for the 123, thus the head of the table has a extra seat, while Cody and em can drawing in their coloring book at the kiddies table :wow:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Miss out on a once in a lifetime match because a match you saw last year isn't happening again, brehs.

:mjlol:

Didn't Rocky have his once in a lifetime match 11 years ago? :skip:

Ya'll gon have this man rolling down in a wheelchair to face Bron Breaker's son at WM 70 talmbout "it's a once in a lifetime match :krs:"

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easily TKO...at the end of the day TKO has the final say and Huntz just plays it by ear. Then you also got to factor in that The Rock ended up being the face of that company, so of course they are going to jump on the opportunity. I know it sucks but what can ya do?
So in your scenario, Tony isn't the one saying, fukk it we gotta go with Punk, it would be Warner Bros. Tony, like I'm sure Hunter was looking to do was finish the Cody story which could've led straight into the Roman/Rock saga for one of the big 4 PPVs.

This appears to be a case of suits stepping in and making creative decisions but people are wondering why some don't rock with it.

We were all pissed because Fox made the decision to put the belt on Brock, leading to the Kofi squash on the first Smackdown and we were pissed about it, not only because of the squash, but because there was never any mention or attempt to get back at Brock because the money was in fukking Cain Velazquez and Brock.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Let The Rock lay down for Roman to have that shyt eating smirk for the 123, thus the head of the table has a extra seat, while Cody and em can drawing in their coloring book at the kiddies table :wow:
The equivalent is Roman laying down

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
This is actually a stunning turn of events. The move probably was just as much as putting a "positive spin" going into to mania with a name like Rock's, as to try to douse the flames of Vince and Laurnitis dropping unsanctioned Ace Crushers on that bish in random offices on the regular.

This will probably get more outrage than rape will :mjpls:

Shout out to Sef tryna spin that bootleg WCW belt into the REAL prize, tho :mjlol:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Rock is getting older and has too many projects coming down the pike. Now is the best time for him given his schedule.

Cody Rhodes is young and has a lot of years left unlike the Rock. Cody will be alright.

:yeshrug:
Expect that has nothing do with the decision of going with Rock. This was to "save" WWE's image from Vince and to make the heat go away. Which I'm sure there's still plenty of awful stuff to come out. Nothing to do with making money.

Let's remember that rock's team is booking this throughout WM. Good luck:pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Miss out on a once in a lifetime match because a match you saw last year isn't happening again, brehs.

:mjlol:
I never asked for Rock vs. Roman, never wanted it, and I've had zero desire to watch the Rock perform wrestle ever since I quit watching the WWE in the early 2000s. Man can barely cut a promo without getting winded. I would much rather watch a replay of Gunther vs. Gable than whatever bullshyt match Rock vs. Roman is going to end up being.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
So in your scenario, Tony isn't the one saying, fukk it we gotta go with Punk, it would be Warner Bros. Tony, like I'm sure Hunter was looking to do was finish the Cody story which could've led straight into the Roman/Rock saga for one of the big 4 PPVs.

This appears to be a case of suits stepping in and making creative decisions but people are wondering why some don't rock with it.

We were all pissed because Fox made the decision to put the belt on Brock, leading to the Kofi squash on the first Smackdown and we were pissed about it, not only because of the squash, but because there was never any mention or attempt to get back at Brock because the money was in fukking Cain Velazquez and Brock.

Stop reminding us about this. I'm still not over that bullshyt so called match :damn:

fukk BROCK :pacspit:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Stop reminding us about this. I'm still not over that bullshyt so called match :damn:

fukk BROCK :pacspit:

And the match itself ended up being leftover wombat shyt. All they had to do was let Kofi look like a million bucks going down, than to treat Kofimania like it was a joke and a half.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

The fukkery if this happens. :mjlol:

Then fans can throw trash in the ring and really give us those old school WCW vibes. :ohlawd:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep...the Daniel Bryan "HERE nikka DAMN" moment :francis: . Looking back at that Mania, the Trips match>>>>>Triple threat. That match felt organic and true to the storyline, the triple threat felt like "these fukking marks can't get off my dikk, so I'll throw these a$$holes the bone" type of match.

In 2024, we need to get over this imaginary booking and just let these dudes cook. I have learned over the years and pushing 40 in human years that getting upset about fake sports should be beneath the 30 plus TSC, but here we are 12 angry men bytching about a midcarder that will eventually finish his chapter if folks let Huntz get the money making match out of the way.

Hicklebottom would never tho :wow:

Here damn or not Orton vs. Batista being the main event would’ve been nasty work :scust: