So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
If this is what they do, it's a mistake also imo. It diminishes Reigns vs Rock, a lot. The point of that match is to make it as big as possible to draw in everybody possible to watch this one show on Peacock, and maybe they'll stick around. Reigns not having the belt, not having the streak, and just losing last month diminishes that.

Cody winning in Australia and not the WM main event is not ideal for his story either. And they have just 2 weeks to hype this match.

Also, let's just say they go this route. Who would Cody face at WrestleMania? They would have to build someone up to challenge him unless they decide to do a triple threat, but the way they go that route already seems messy if Cody doesn't win the title in Philadelphia.

If Rock was a legitimate option for WrestleMania this year, he should have just entered and won the Rumble. That would free up Cody to do something else at WrestleMania and then finish his story later this year. Now, they're in a bad spot because they can't just ignore Cody, but they have a big money match on the line. And there's definitely potential for the fans to hijack the main event and trash it, which has happened multiple times before. It also doesn't help that the idea of Roman/Rock is more appealing than the match itself, which is coming a year too late and will most likely be average at best.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
:wow: Looking at it all now, I think Trips is working the work and shoot the shoot on marks. Either that, or he smelling the roses of McTyrant the Dildo Collector and fitting to give the investors and Indians what they want :banderas:
He got lil bro’d by the great one once again, his duties are done, he just don’t know it yet lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They gonna end up caving and pivoting for you crybaby ass nikkas and make it a triple threat. That would be the worst move but at least yall get yall little Cody match lol :yeshrug:

Yep...the Daniel Bryan "HERE nikka DAMN" moment :francis: . Looking back at that Mania, the Trips match>>>>>Triple threat. That match felt organic and true to the storyline, the triple threat felt like "these fukking marks can't get off my dikk, so I'll throw these a$$holes the bone" type of match.

In 2024, we need to get over this imaginary booking and just let these dudes cook. I have learned over the years and pushing 40 in human years that getting upset about fake sports should be beneath the 30 plus TSC, but here we are 12 angry men bytching about a midcarder that will eventually finish his chapter if folks let Huntz get the money making match out of the way.

Hicklebottom would never tho :wow:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You'll be lurking the Mania thread, watching a stream, and searching match highlights on Twitter.
You're not fooling anybody, Creh.
:comeon:
1) No
2) No
3) I won't search but they will undoubtedly show up in my Twitter feed based on who I follow

I went like a decade without watching them before, and I still don't watch the weekly TV, not hard to do it again.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He got lil bro’d by the great one once again, his duties are done, he just don’t know it yet lol

I just want to know the consensus of the heads that thought Cody was going to come back to the E and majestically win the belt because GP.

That's desperation booking, and we all see how that plays out. TNA used to do that shyt all the time, and it sucked then and sucks now.

For my Puro gang, Naito fighting hard just to get a second chance at the gold weighs more weight, than a "here sempai damn" moment.

People need to realize that this is still a business. Wrestlemania is the ultimate paycheck for WWE and even the promotions that piggyback off such a weekend. Of course, it's going to be Rock/Roman and yes the story and booking is bullshyt, but GROW THE HELL UP!

If Cody finished the story last year, then folks will bytch that it was too soon. If anything, the Seth/Cody feud has more weight and could lead to Seth going back to his GOAT heel tactics, instead of a tacky dressing goofy cac.

Plus, Mania didn't even started, and we don't even know what to expect. In the words of my fellow humans that support AEW's shyt booking...

Let it play out :troll:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Superbowl is this week. People gonna forget about Cody, and after a few more weeks and Rock v. Roman promos, Cody will be an afterthought.

Cody! Get back to catering!

mc-mahon-approve.gif