So Cody came back to WWe to be a second tier title holder and get push out by part timers

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Chris Bey and Alex Hammerstone are both wrestling singles matches, and Nemeth is facing Cardona

I really have no idea who the rest of these cats even are, but I’ll be there lol

Kinda bummed homie who does all the cartwheels isn’t wrestling. He’s actually pretty ill despite his gimmick being some Chikara levels of cartoon shyt
Jack Cartwheel is fukking tiny but does have a pretty unique moveset

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
People are freaking out about this way too much :manny:
Cody still gets to main event a Mania night, 99% of wrestlers would kill for that, and he's the main babyface of the company however this settles out.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

daniel-bryan-fickle.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Breh why you be trolling :russ:
He aint trolling.

I like dude, but he's a natural contrarian :russ:

He sees the direction most people are taking and takes the opposite stance on GP. I think it's instinct

No doubt financially he's beyond set. But with him, it's the public image. He's racked up more L's than W's lately. Black Adam, sitcom cancelled, XFL had to merge to stay afloat. He hasn't dropped a movie since Black Adam so we dont know what his box office power still is right now. But he had to go kiss and make up with Vin to get back into Fast & Furious, and then jump back onto WWE once they got red-hot.

I think he misplayed his hand. He's been hovering over the last several WM's on some "will he or won't he" shyt but he waited too long. The time to do it was when they were running Brock-Roman over and over again. He timed it perfectly when he came back to face Cena. This time he missed the mark.
This.

The time to do this was Wrestlemania last year in Hollywood, so we could see a redux of "Hollywood Rock", but they screwed it up.

And if they weren't going to do Rock/Roman last year, they should've put the belt on Cody and have Rock/Roman be a part of the continued disintegration of Roman after losing his belt to Cody.

Now, they've spent the last year treading water with the Bloodline, Cody, and had to invent some weird ass 2a belt that makes no sense.

Now, Rock/Roman feels overcooked.
Yes, the 5% of Americans who use Twitter regularly and an even smaller percentage of that 5% that make up most tweet will force a billion dollar company's hand.

:deadrose:

Remember, they already sold out Wrestlemania :troll: why should they change anything?
Dude, you'd be shocked by how many decisions are affected by a microscopic proportion of the population

That's in media, politics, whatever.

Hell, Nielsen boxes were only in small percentage of homes (much less than Twitter) and plenty of companies made decisions based on that.

Major companies look at every nook & cranny when it comes to their money.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The news being “fans are pissed off at us” isn’t the kind of news you want.
The mainstream media nor WWE care about that as wrestling fans are going to watch anyways even if they continue to bytch about it.

If people really feel a certain way about it then don't watch it next week and show it with the ratings because watching to only go on social media to bytch about it is still giving it attention regardless.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The mainstream media nor WWE care about that as wrestling fans are going to watch anyways even if they continue to bytch about it.
What if the main stream media focuses on the fans being pissed? And why wouldn’t they? That’s a hot click right there… wwe screws people internally and externally :troll:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed: