So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
He only likes you because you're not black, not because of your e-personality, looks or anything else like that.

shots fired....

tumblr_inline_msoe26z9xx1qz4rgp.gif

Daps
Reppin
G.O.A.T City
The first woman I told "I love you" to was my mother, first woman I was held by was my mother, first woman I danced with was my mother, first woman I told was beautiful was my mother. We learn about how to interact with women through our mothers. We build our foundation of the women we pursue from the woman who groomed us.

Lets not try and flip this, sir. Lets be civil
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

But since your on it. Maybe if the men stayed with the women, did right by the women, were leaders for the women they wouldn't have to resort to those types of aggressive behaviors. We as the men have found new levels to disrespect our women and enough is enough.

Better question.....what DON'T you agree with that @Chris.B says about our queens?

How are they queens :mindblown: ??

Stop calling these women queens. You simps just telling these harlots that they can be destructive and still be rewarded. Why can't us black men call out the bs in black women without being called c00ns?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
jack-nicholson.gif

:pachaha: @ the left turn..

now we gonna attack BW? is this your defense mechanism when you're cornered?

:laff:

You still ain't answer the original question. You found that disgusting post by that c00n hilarious.

Black woman hurt your feelings friend?

How the hell did I attack BW? :what:

Y'all nikkaz love to make shyt up! :mindblown:

Whenever nikkaz are tryin to have a gatdamn civilized discussion with logic, somebody has to say some dumb shyt like "who hurt you" :mindblown: What the hell are u talkin about :why:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are they queens :mindblown: ??

Stop calling these women queens. You simps just telling these harlots that they can be destructive and still be rewarded. Why can't us black men call out the bs in black women without being called c00ns?

NM I see you're being phony and shyt.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The first woman I told "I love you" to was my mother, first woman I was held by was my mother, first woman I danced with was my mother, first woman I told was beautiful was my mother. We learn about how to interact with women through our mothers. We build our foundation of the women we pursue from the woman who groomed us.

Lets not try and flip this, sir. Lets be civil

But since your on it. Maybe if the men stayed with the women, did right by the women, were leaders for the women they wouldn't have to resort to those types of aggressive behaviors. We as the men have found new levels to disrespect our women and enough is enough.

Better question.....what DON'T you agree with that @Chris.B says about our queens?

:russ:

I get it now my nikka! Now u are just on some funny :troll: shyt now. I'll play along tho fam :heh:

Daps
Reppin
G.O.A.T City
How the hell did I attack BW? :what:

Y'all nikkaz love to make shyt up! :mindblown:

Whenever nikkaz are tryin to have a gatdamn civilized discussion with logic, somebody has to say some dumb shyt like "who hurt you" :mindblown: What the hell are u talkin about :why:

You are arguing with simps. These dudes will never talk down about their queens. Even if they enjoy white d!ck over black d!ck.