So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
NM I see you're being phony and shyt.

Not all BW are queens. Most of the BW that I hear say that they are queens don't fit the criteria to fit the crown.

Just like some of these bum ass nikkaz that like to proclaim that they are "bosses" and "real nikkaz". These nikkaz be livin in they mamas basements, no job and no car talkin about they are a boss :heh:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:russ:

I get it now my nikka! Now u are just on some funny :troll: shyt now. I'll play along tho fam :heh:

I aint joking :mjpls:

You need to stop deflecting and answer a simple question. What part of chris.b's philosophy about black women do you agree with?

How can a black man say he isn't attracted to black women whatsoever and still love his mother?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Not all BW are queens. Most of the BW that I hear say that they are queens don't fit the criteria to fit the crown.

Just like some of these bum ass nikkaz that like to proclaim that they are "bosses" and "real nikkaz". These nikkaz be livin in they mamas basements, no job and no car talkin about they are a boss :heh:

I bet your more willing to tell a black woman why she isn't a queen than to tell one why she is a queen.....

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Desirous please tell me your feelings on this
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sources-just-told-me-doc-rivers-got-a-white-wife.17712/

Thread,source of quote.

So @Chris.B between July 27th, 2012 and say around....January of 2013. Who hurt you?
Good for him he found a woman to love him.