So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
lmaooo that doesn't matter...I don't care about a Celtics ex coach anyway.

As long as our love is for e-real, that's all I care about @Chris.B

post-11459-Adorable-Puppy-Dog-Eyes-Tos9.gif
Haters are jealous..let them cook while we make babies

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not all BW are queens. Most of the BW that I hear say that they are queens don't fit the criteria to fit the crown.

Just like some of these bum ass nikkaz that like to proclaim that they are "bosses" and "real nikkaz". These nikkaz be livin in they mamas basements, no job and no car talkin about they are a boss :heh:

That wasn't why I said that tho. If a guy wants to call a woman a queen, don't hate and then turn around and do the same thing. That's just blatant :troll:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I aint joking :mjpls:

You need to stop deflecting and answer a simple question. What part of chris.b's philosophy about black women do you agree with?

How can a black man say he isn't attracted to black women whatsoever and still love his mother?

nikka I keep tellin you I can't point out specifically every single thing that Chris has ever said. :mindblown: I don't hate black women. I agree with someof the things he has said about religion, homosexuality and about some topics in general. I also disagree with him on some of his views about black women.
Does that cover it for u bruh?

Can u stop duckin my questions?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
nikka I keep tellin you I can't point out specifically every single thing that Chris has ever said. :mindblown: I don't hate black women. I agree with someof the things he has said about religion, homosexuality and about some topics in general. I also disagree with him on some of his views about black women.
Does that cover it for u bruh?

Can u stop duckin my questions?

What question of yours have I ducked? I answered why it isn't possible for him to love his mother. What is so hard to grasp about it?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
OP is a lighskinned nikka who goes out of his way to prove blackness....

I can't fukk with fukk nikkas.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I aint joking :mjpls:

You need to stop deflecting and answer a simple question. What part of chris.b's philosophy about black women do you agree with?

How can a black man say he isn't attracted to black women whatsoever and still love his mother?

A mans attraction mother has nothin to do with his attraction to other women. If that's the case, why is/was Barack Obama with Michelle Obama? Does Barack Obama hate his mother since he is not with a White woman? :patrice:

(Waits for declection)

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A mans attraction mother has nothin to do with his attraction to other women. If that's the case, why is/was Barack Obama with Michelle Obama? Does Barack Obama hate his mother since he is not with a White woman? :patrice:

(Waits for declection)

Barack dated white women tho and as I recall has never stated a preference for black women nor a dislike for white women.