So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
He only likes you because you're not black, not because of your e-personality, looks or anything else like that.

Bingo
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

@Desirous you are either not sharp at picking up cues or you know exactly what he is doing and are running the point with him

@Sensitive Blake Griffin He is probably 39. No young man is wearing off brand suits.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Should a man not think that his mother is beautiful? That is the first woman we experience love from after all.

Lack of attraction = doesn't think is attractive = doesn't think is beautiful = thinks is ugly.

For him to insult, attack and degrade the image of black women is to disrespect his own mother.

Now please tell us what he says that you agree with.

I don't know bruh. I don't have a list of everything dude has ever said. What I can say is that there have been things that I have disagreed and agreed with him.

But its kind of weird to use ones own mother as a measuring stick of attraction to the type of females you find attractive. That's a bit disturbing bruh.

You know what's crazy tho, when people criticize, talk shyt and degrade black men. When you hear BW talk shyt about how "these nikkaz ain't shyt" or "ya daddy ain't shyt" How come people never say, "your daddy is black" "you are disrespctin your father because u are talkin shyt about BM"

How come people don't say that breh :patrice:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Sensitive Blake Griffin He is probably 39. No young man is wearing off brand suits.
that's fukking disturbing if hes that old. I'm not even trying to be a dikk but he just always came off as a really young dude to me. The other day he was in HL wondering if humans and dinosaurs coexisted.. sheesh

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know bruh. I don't have a list of everything dude has ever said. What I can say is that there have been things that I have disagreed and agreed with him.

But its kind of weird to use ones own mother as a measuring stick of attraction to the type of females you find attractive. That's a bit disturbing bruh.

You know what's crazy tho, when people criticize, talk shyt and degrade black men. When you hear BW talk shyt about how "these nikkaz ain't shyt" or "ya daddy ain't shyt" How come people never say, "your daddy is black" "you are disrespctin your father because u are talkin shyt about BM"

Because those women don't know they daddies :to:

Daps
Reppin
G.O.A.T City

True sh!t, homie. It's a bunch of simps out here. You didn't know?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

jack-nicholson.gif

:pachaha: @ the left turn..

now we gonna attack BW? is this your defense mechanism when you're cornered?

:laff:

You still ain't answer the original question. You found that disgusting post by that c00n hilarious.

Black woman hurt your feelings friend?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

The first woman I told "I love you" to was my mother, first woman I was held by was my mother, first woman I danced with was my mother, first woman I told was beautiful was my mother. We learn about how to interact with women through our mothers. We build our foundation of the women we pursue from the woman who groomed us.

Lets not try and flip this, sir. Lets be civil

But since your on it. Maybe if the men stayed with the women, did right by the women, were leaders for the women they wouldn't have to resort to those types of aggressive behaviors. We as the men have found new levels to disrespect our women and enough is enough.

Better question.....what DON'T you agree with that @Chris.B says about our queens?