So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
so now your trolling has resorted to finding the true meaning of "if"

FAIL

You seem very defensive and combative. All i'm saying is that you didn't pick up the hate gimmick until you got roasted for wearing poorly tailored Bruce Lee Boss business suits
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

Just trying to understand who hurt you between June and Sept

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
@Chris.B Had one of most hilarious quotables in a thread a few weeks ago. He told somebody, "If I gave you 10 bucks to go out in public and drop a dollar on the ground each time you saw an attractive black woman, I guarantee you that you would return home with no less than 8 bucks"

:dead:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@Chris.B Had one of most hilarious quotables in a thread a few weeks ago. He told somebody, "If I gave you 10 bucks to go out in public and drop a dollar on the ground each time you saw an attractive black woman, I guarantee you that you would return home with no less than 8 bucks"

1. I don't find that funny in any way. He cleary hates his own mother

2. That whole "oh he only dislikes american black women,not all" bullshyt is a damn lie. Its not possible. You either love black or you don't. Period.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/as-a-black-man-who-has-no-attraction-whatsoever-to-black-women.45862/

Refers to himself as "a black man who has no attraction to black women whatsoever"

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

:huhldup:

i see you share that opinion breh

:sitdown:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
1. I don't find that funny in any way. He cleary hates his own mother

2. That whole "oh he only dislikes american black women,not all" bullshyt is a damn lie. Its not possible. You either love black or you don't. Period.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/as-a-black-man-who-has-no-attraction-whatsoever-to-black-women.45862/

Refers to himself as "a black man who has no attraction to black women whatsoever"

To be clear I don't agree with all the shyt he says abt BW. But what does his mother have anything to do with his overall attraction for BW? :why: