So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Raul
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

Is this Raul her alias or a friend she invited on to be her protector because the heat is getting thick?
Desirous told me about the website and I joined a few days after.
I know her for several years and she's really one of the friendliest, sweetest, most sincere people I know. I don't need to be her protector. She can handle herself just fine, although sometimes I do feel like speaking up as you guys go too far with the trolling occasionally.

She's not a racist or bigot or any other label I've seen people throw at her.
Whatever goes on in these threads between her and Chris B. is really between them and has nothing to do with me. I think it's just playful flirting.

I don't really know what else to say. And I'm not really interested in being dragged into hers or Chris B's personal opinions on race or anything like that.

Just my two cents.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
white people have an indecent/anything goes/who am i to judge disposition and black people dont...im sure you arent disgusted or offended by anything that is posted here and that is fine...others are having a hard time relating to you and you to them but it is understandable...
who's that in your avy? :ld:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
ur a kewn too :pacspit:

Aren't you a prostitute by trade?

Who self admitted to only servicing european men?

Didn't you blatantly insult foreign black people and slickly diss strong black features but suddenly stop doing that because everybody was shytting on you and you needed the bleeding heart females to come save you?