So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Daps
Reppin
G.O.A.T City
To honest, what has @Desirous done? Ya'll just think ya'll have a reason to attack her just cause she's white. Her dapping Chris. B posts has nothing to do with why you guys are attacking her. This sh!t is mad petty.

Daps
Desirous told me about the website and I joined a few days after.
I know her for several years and she's really one of the friendliest, sweetest, most sincere people I know. I don't need to be her protector. She can handle herself just fine, although sometimes I do feel like speaking up as you guys go too far with the trolling occasionally.

She's not a racist or bigot or any other label I've seen people throw at her.
Whatever goes on in these threads between her and Chris B. is really between them and has nothing to do with me. I think it's just playful flirting.

I don't really know what else to say. And I'm not really interested in being dragged into hers or Chris B's personal opinions on race or anything like that.

Just my two cents.

Oh you live in Toronto as well?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
To honest, what has @Desirous done? Ya'll just think ya'll have a reason to attack her just cause she's white. Her dapping Chris. B posts has nothing to do with why you guys are attacking her. This sh!t is mad petty.

shh.gif

nikka shut up you just ruinin this side beef goin on. :what:

Let me marinate all this information. :lupe:

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Its actually pretty simple.

Most people don't like fools that say racially offensive shyt, even if they're joking

and if you make nice with fools that say racially offensive shyt people won't like you either.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its actually pretty simple.

Most people don't like fools that say racially offensive shyt, even if they're joking

and if you make nice with fools that say racially offensive shyt people won't like you either.

He and Chris.b are one and the same which makes their :cape: for desirous all the more hilarious.