So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Desirous is dumb for being cool with that fakkit chirs b. But I think it's wrong to attack women like this(no matter what race they are)

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Youre trying to hard, just say you give no fcks and keep it moving.

Give no fukks about what?

@Desirous it looks like I was right. The scumbag self hater @Chris.B let you take the brunt while he crept through the back door like a coward.
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

I've come to the conclusion that you are either borderline retarded or you are fully aware of whats going on and love every second of it
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

I'm not in the business of having anyone speak for me or defend me. I'm responsible for my words just like he's responsible for his. If he wants to defend himself then that's cool...at this point, there isn't even a reason for me to say anything more cause it's not like most people are even reading it - they have their opinion already, right?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
What exactly about black women that @Chris.B hates?

I never quite understood. Because they wear weave and sometimes have attitudes? Or does he only dislike African-Americans? Or does he just hates black women period regardless of their nationality? One minute he says he hates hair hats, because they try to look white. Then the other he says he hates dark skin on women. He comes off hyprocrtical to me.

He's just an enigma. :ld:

Phuck these smuts dough......

ibzaItiYY21DoT.gif

You luh da smuts doe, don't even lie.

emmastone-easya-mwah.gif