So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Its sad how naive you are.

Youve befriended a black women hater and see absolutely no problem with why you get shyt for it, not to mention you being a white women and constantly feeding into the attention he feeds you public ally as an attempt of his to piss off the black women posters is embarrassing.. youre aware of this.. and play along. Youre not stupid.. then you try and act all slick retorting back to your oh so typical and predictable "but i have no problems with anyone.. come on guys, stop judging"

fukk outta here you phony transparent bytch:camby:
and there's nothing she can do about it :banderas:

also aww i love your new avy biscuits ..you're so cute. :o:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Its sad how naive you are.

Youve befriended a black women hater and see absolutely no problem with why you get shyt for it, not to mention you being a white women and constantly feeding into the attention he feeds you public ally as an attempt of his to piss off the black women posters is embarrassing.. youre aware of this.. and play along. Youre not stupid.. then you try and act all slick retorting back to your oh so typical and predictable "but i have no problems with anyone.. come on guys, stop judging"

fukk outta here you phony transparent bytch:camby:
Damn she drop some potent truthful jabs in this thread. :damn:!!

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
He and Chris.b are one and the same which makes their :cape: for desirous all the more hilarious.
Nah see that's the thing. Chris.B at least has the good graces to be (relatively) consistent with the bs. But youloveme either lacks the attention span or is so desperate to be infamous around here that he'll hop on the losing side of any argument regardless of what its about.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Ur acting like a bird brain....

So if a poster who incessantly advocated sex w/ children on the daily started flirting with you, you would have the same dismissive, "well thats his business, I still like him because he's nice to me" tone? Of course not. You are permissive of his nasty, disgusting, racist behavior because you dont see a problem with it. Deflecting is a passive aggressive way to show solidarity with his fukked up activity. If you didnt like racism against black people, then you wouldnt like someone who constantly promotes it. You're free to like or dislike whomever, but dont insult anyone's intelligence by not copping to the implications of your actions --- no matter how indirect they may seem.
I had to quote this gospel. :banderas:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@thoushallhustle

So Lisa when your son TJ gets older and wonders why old men not his father are coming in and out of the house...what are you going to tell TJ?
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

Is the father your "financial adviser" like we all suspect?

Did you get pregnant in Cali or during one of your stripper tours in ATL?

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Desirous told me about the website and I joined a few days after.
I know her for several years and she's really one of the friendliest, sweetest, most sincere people I know. I don't need to be her protector. She can handle herself just fine, although sometimes I do feel like speaking up as you guys go too far with the trolling occasionally.

She's not a racist or bigot or any other label I've seen people throw at her.
Whatever goes on in these threads between her and Chris B. is really between them and has nothing to do with me. I think it's just playful flirting.

I don't really know what else to say. And I'm not really interested in being dragged into hers or Chris B's personal opinions on race or anything like that.

Just my two cents.
:hug: thanks.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
lol @ you calling anyone a c00n.

Aren't you the same chick that wanted to get with a mixed or white guy so you can have a light skinned baby with curly hair.? :what:
no :wtf:

but my baby did come out light skinned with curly hair :win:
That was you. :comeon:

Aren't you a prostitute by trade?

Who self admitted to only servicing european men?

Didn't you blatantly insult foreign black people and slickly diss strong black features but suddenly stop doing that because everybody was shytting on you and you needed the bleeding heart females to come save you?

This shyt has me dyin of laughter but I have no idea what's goin on :dwillhuh::skip::pachaha:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
@thoushallhustle

So Lisa when your son TJ gets older and wonders why old men not his father are coming in and out of the house...what are you going to tell TJ?

Is the father your "financial adviser" like we all suspect?

Did you get pregnant in Cali or during one of your stripper tours in ATL?

you know way too much about my life