So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Chris B Won

He got all u going at desirous while he at home looking through these pages :russ: at your asses

A guy like chris b similar to harlem son doesn't give a fukk what you guys say about them... he'll be on here tomorrow talking about black chicks and u same people will continue to call him out and everything else.

This Coli Life is coming real life for alot of people..

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Is this a thread shytting on Desirous? :lupe:

Can a fellow wolf join the feeding? :demonic:
Damn @Chris.B how you just going to abandon your girl like this?

He can't defend himself. Remember all his views are either anecdotal or based off of stereotypes. He has no arguments. He always goes mia when the heat is turned up on him so if people keep calling him out he might leave.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Chris B Won

He got all u going at desirous while he at home looking through these pages :russ: at your asses

A guy like chris b similar to harlem son doesn't give a fukk what you guys say about them... he'll be on here tomorrow talking about black chicks and u same people will continue to call him out and everything else.

he ain't win shyt.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I don't though. I've had differing opinions with a lot of people and I don't think I fully know any of them based on a few threads. I don't dislike Chris.B and I don't know him. I don't agree with a lot of what he says and I don't agree with a lot of what you say...I've always given you a level of respect still, have I not? The only difference is that you freely call me out of my name so I never kept if friendly with you - not cause I have a problem with you personally. He jokes around (directly with me - not about other subjects) and I do too. I don't need to see eye to eye with people on everything to determine whether we can crack unrelated jokes.

Youre trying to hard, just say you give no fcks and keep it moving.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris B Won

Dude is a c00n but people care about the internet too much.

Way too much.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Chris B Won

I bet he's watching with the :smugfavre: face waiting for the right time to cape up again. They need to bring back the lurk bar at the bottom of the screen :damn:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
You might need to swoop in and save ole girl Desirous since ain't shyt Chris B is such a bytch nikka he left the poor thing on her own. :mjpls:

Swoop in and save her? :dahell:
Da hell I look like caping for this c00n-loving smut? :dahell:
bytch in here acting like she dont know what the fuss is about, well that's because she's also a stooopid smut :dahell:
With her dusty smut ass :dahell:

:dahell: :dahell:

Smuts :dahell:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

Funny because he already posted that almost word for word a hot minute ago before he ran for cover and left ol' girl :wow:

Did she dap him too? :lolbron:
Chris B Won

She wouldn't be in this position if she would have came in here with no fukks given but it seems she takes this site more seriously than she claims. Hell if I'd be in here arguing with a bunch of people over something that I don't think is that big of a deal.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
She wouldn't be in this position if she would have came in here with no fukks given but it seems she takes this site more seriously than she claims. Hell if I'd be in here arguing with a bunch of people over something that I don't think is that big of a deal.
a normal person would've left the thread already. she loves the attention that she's getting and quoting her posts is just encouraging her more.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Swoop in and save her? :dahell:
Da hell I look like caping for this c00n-loving smut? :dahell:
bytch in here acting like she dont know what the fuss is about, well that's because she's also a stooopid smut :dahell:
With her dusty smut ass :dahell:
:dahell: :dahell:
Smuts :dahell:

How many times you gotta say smut :what: Damn homie it was just a suggestion. I really don't appreciate ya tone. :patrice:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
@Desirous it looks like I was right. The scumbag self hater @Chris.B let you take the brunt while he crept through the back door like a coward.
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

I've come to the conclusion that you are either borderline retarded or you are fully aware of whats going on and love every second of it
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

Sugar

Banned
Daps
a normal person would've left the thread already. she loves the attention that she's getting and quoting her posts is just encouraging her more.

She's looking reeeaaal Holtish now that you put it like that :ohhh:

How many times you gotta say smut :what: Damn homie it was just a suggestion. I really don't appreciate ya tone. :patrice:

Phuck these smuts dough......

ibzaItiYY21DoT.gif

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
What exactly about black women that @Chris.B hates?

I never quite understood. Because they wear weave and sometimes have attitudes? Or does he only dislike African-Americans? Or does he just hates black women period regardless of their nationality? One minute he says he hates hair hats, because they try to look white. Then the other he says he hates dark skin on women. He comes off hyprocrtical to me.