So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was most surprised when I found out your age because you're well spoken and give good insights. I guess 19 was so far away for me, I forget that youngins are capable of that. - said the :old: lady shaking her cane at kids. :snoop:

:to: Thanks for the compliment.

I sort of know how you feel but in reverse. I never posted on the original site (SOHH) so when I first signed up I thought most of the posters were in the age range of 16-22. When I found out most posters were in their mid 20s-30s I was like :huhldup: Then I think Reincar told me that a lot of people have been using SOHH since the 90s and I was pretty shocked since I started posting on forums in 2005 when I was about 11. :ohhh:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee

Calling us out for what though? That's what I'm not understand...we're joking back/forth - there is nothing to call out.

My race isn't a punchline.

You don't think other people get on here and derail threads? I just keep it light on here - that's all

It's not the fact that you derail threads. It's how you do it.

That's a bold statement to make. Have you ever tried to have a real conversation with me to determine this or you're basing it on threads alone? I didn't want any kind of reaction. My sole purpose is to have something to do when work is slow/I'm bored at home...all the while, maybe I'll make an e-friend or two with people who enjoy my personality/vice versa. Revenge from what and who? No one's "after me" - I just speak my opinion openly and people can agree or disagree with it...I've never been on here to try and impress anyone.

I don't believe you.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Yes we established that already. But why you dodging the question? Let's talk about your lack of dental hygiene and weight problem.

better yet, why you post pics without ur face.. scared to smile cuz they call you ugly?? ugly!!!!! :ufdup:

dem trans gonna let dat boy :cook:

:banderas:

:umad:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Desirous

:patrice: not looking good for you ma :camby:

I mean, people are going to think whatever they want. Why was I tagged in this thread in the first place? If Chris.B doesn't want to marry a white female, how does this really affect me - since we don't even know each other?

I don't think she cares :manny:

I just think a lot of shyt gets blown out of proportion. If people have a problem with what someone on here says, take it up with that individual.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My race isn't a punchline.

I'm not laughing at anyone's race or expense...where have you seen me dap or agree with something inappropriate that has been said?

It's not the fact that you derail threads. It's how you do it.

It's the fact that it's Chris.B you mean?

I don't believe you.

Then don't - you have your preconceived notion so like someone in here said, let's not waste time going back/forth then. If you don't even want to take in what I'm saying and you're just going to think what you think regardless, then fine - that's your right.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
better yet, why you post pics without ur face.. scared to smile cuz they call you ugly?? ugly!!!!! :ufdup:

dem trans gonna let dat boy :cook:

:banderas:

:umad:
Maybe I have and you just haven't stalked the right threads enough yet :manny:

What does that have to do w your frighteningly excessive weight and rotting dental situation though? :lupe:

Edit- you like dem body shots tho huh? :jawalrus:

Last edited:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I mean, people are going to think whatever they want. Why was I tagged in this thread in the first place? If Chris.B doesn't want to marry a white female, how does this really affect me - since we don't even know each other?

I just think a lot of shyt gets blown out of proportion. If people have a problem with what someone on here says, take it up with that individual.

Perception is everything though. You got black females on here and you riding with a dude who constantly clowns them. Think about it. You don't have to publicly denounce him but you don't have to entertain him as much as you do. It just looks funny :patrice:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
@Desirous why are you wasting your time responding to these people?
They speak nothing but hatred and negativity!

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
1994 :ahh:

Born early enough to catch the tail end of the 90s but also late enough to be raised in the 2000s and enjoy the amazing technology. :lawd:

Nikka, you didnt catch no "tail end of the 90s"...I caught the tail end of the late 90s's as a pre-teen and young teenager, so I was at least able to understand and appreciate my environment and the times lived --- what the fukk were you enjoying at 4 years old? Bananas n Pajamas?

LOL...that said, you're pretty bright for a youngin. Do work, fam.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
She a white chick that likes rap and has a twitter that says shes a Cam stan.....

Why am i being brought into this?! I aint do or say shyt!

Anyways, @Scarecrow The Terrible just cause I like rap, recognize my privilege and agree with a lot of posters when it comes to the racism and what not dont mean im "more black" than most posters on here. I still have white skin, and still am granted privileges because of it.

:usure:

I feel you were just being facetious but that just didnt sit well with me