So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Why am i being brought into this?! I aint do or say shyt!

Anyways, @Scarecrow The Terrible just cause I like rap, recognize my privilege and agree with a lot of posters when it comes to the racism and what not dont mean im "more black" than most posters on here. I still have white skin, and still am granted privileges because of it.

:usure:

I feel you were just being facetious but that just didnt sit well with me

I just threw shade at Desirous by throwing ya name in there too.:ld:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka, you didnt catch no "tail end of the 90s"...I caught the tail end of the late 90s's as a pre-teen and young teenager, so I was at least able to understand and appreciate me environment and the times lived --- what the fukk were you enjoying at 4 years old?

LOL...that said, you're pretty bright for a youngin. Do work, fam.

6 years old not 4. :ufdup:

I got fond memories of playing Super Nintendo with my uncle (even though my aunt told me he used to give me the controller that wasn't plugged in-that b*stard :damn:)

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Perception is everything though. You got black females on here and you riding with a dude who constantly clowns them. Think about it. You don't have to publicly denounce him but you don't have to entertain him as much as you do. It just looks funny :patrice:

I'm not riding with anyone but myself.

There's nothing that has been exchanged between him and I that either of us take seriously.

I've never defended what he's said about black women just like I wouldn't defend what someone says negatively about white women (or all women or any particular groups of people in general).

I can understand what you're getting at, but perception isn't always reality...especially since this entire perception is based on HIS actions and the fact that I still choose to joke around with him. That doesn't mean that I don't have my individual opinions and that I roll with everything a person says.

Know that my intention to joke around with people has never been with the intent to "piss" other people off. I just take things lightly, in general...so if he's friendly with me, I'm friendly with him. That goes for anyone on here. I really don't have it in me to get so emotionally invested or take things to heart on a forum site because none of us really know one another in reality.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Anyways, @Scarecrow The Terrible just cause I like rap, recognize my privilege and agree with a lot of posters when it comes to the racism and what not dont mean im "more black" than most posters on here. I still have white skin, and still am granted privileges because of it.

Just making a observation. No negativity.....

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
We can start w your avi then I can link the thread where the entire board said @charmander is better looking than you last time you went down this road :ld:

what am i suppose to see by looking at my avi besides a sexy demi gawd that fukks hella smutts?? and you know why that thread was made right, cuz just like you he thought he would rock with me and got his feelings hurt :banderas:

but yeah :umad:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I'm not riding with anyone but myself.

There's nothing that has been exchanged between him and I that either of us take seriously.

I've never defended what he's said about black women just like I wouldn't defend what someone says negatively about white women (or all women or any particular groups of people in general).

I can understand what you're getting at, but perception isn't always reality...especially since this entire perception is based on HIS actions and the fact that I still choose to joke around with him. That doesn't mean that I don't have my individual opinions and that I roll with everything a person says.

Know that my intention to joke around with people has never been with the intent to "piss" other people off. I just take things lightly, in general...so if he's friendly with me, I'm friendly with him. That goes for anyone on here. I really don't have it in me to get so emotionally invested or take things to heart on a forum site because none of us really know one another in reality.

Ur acting like a bird brain....

So if a poster who incessantly advocated sex w/ children on the daily started flirting with you, you would have the same dismissive, "well thats his business, I still like him because he's nice to me" tone? Of course not. You are permissive of his nasty, disgusting, racist behavior because you dont see a problem with it. Deflecting is a passive aggressive way to show solidarity with his fukked up activity. If you didnt like racism against black people, then you wouldnt like someone who constantly promotes it. You're free to like or dislike whomever, but dont insult anyone's intelligence by not copping to the implications of your actions --- no matter how indirect they may seem.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

:whoa:
it was just an expression cause of your no nonsense posting style and calling people out and people as usual didn't get the sarcasm. The other cat is the one who tagged you not me. You are one of the better posters on here so no malcontent was intended :cheers:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ur acting like a bird brain....

So if a poster who incessantly advocated sex w/ children on the daily started flirting with you, you would have the same dismissive, "well thats his business, I still like him because he's nice to me" tone? Of course not. You are permissive of his nasty, disgusting, racist behavior because you dont see a problem with it. Deflecting is a passive aggressive way to show solidarity with his fukked up activity. If you didnt like racism against black people, then you wouldnt like someone who constantly promotes it. You're free to like or dislike whomever, but dont insult anyone's intelligence by not copping to the implications of your actions --- no matter how indirect they may seem.

Is he not black? Why would he hate black people and how is he racist? If someone's trolling and joking around I certainly wouldn't take it seriously. I honestly think he is just trying to get a reaction and people give into it. To answer your question more directly: if I believed there is legitimate hate then no, I wouldn't be cool with it. Even if something is perceived as a joke that still doesn't mean I share the same views either.