So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a 90s baby because I was born in 86 and grew up in the 90s. :ld:

:patrice: I'd consider you more of a 90s kid since alot of your youth was spent in the 90s (you were 14 when it ended). :aptrice:

But what I consider a 90s baby was one that grew up in the 2000s. They were still a toddler/really young when the 90s ended but were mostly raised in the 2000s. :ehh:

Though it all depends on your personal definition. If you consider yourself a 90s baby then that's all right as well because you might have identified with the 2000s more than the 90s. :manny:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You can do whatever you want, I'm just saying own it. Don't pretend to not understand what people are talking about. Don't act like you're not aware of the actions of other posters or why they're calling you out on yours.

Say you don't give a fukk what he says because it's not that serious to you and it's not directed at you and keep it moving.

You're calling posters juvenile and judgmental for what they're saying to you yet you're cool with one of the most juvenile and judgmental posters on here. It obviously doesn't bother you because he's not directing it towards you. That's fine. Just own it.

Who am I not cool with on here though (from my end anyway)? From what I can see, the problem is that people think I'm cool with him BECAUSE of shyt he posts rather than DESPITE. I'd dislike a lot of people if I took all of their posts seriously...you can't do that on a forum site...people are always looking to get a reaction of out you and you'll either give that to them or you won't. I don't care who calls me out of my name, that's on them...I'll always remain cool and show a certain level or respect because I don't feel the need to stoop down to someone's level like that just to prove a point.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You can do whatever you want, I'm just saying own it. Don't pretend to not understand what people are talking about. Don't act like you're not aware of the actions of other posters or why they're calling you out on yours.

Say you don't give a fukk what he says because it's not that serious to you and it's not directed at you and keep it moving.

You're calling posters juvenile and judgmental for what they're saying to you yet you're cool with one of the most juvenile and judgmental posters on here. It obviously doesn't bother you because he's not directing it towards you. That's fine. Just own it.

:whew: