So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a LOT of people on here whom I don't agree with...and I can still have fun joking around with them. If I take everything to heart that is said on here, it wouldn't make sense. I've been called fat, ugly, cac, bytch, slut, etc...and I choose to ignore that shyt too because what exactly can I do about it? I can assume that they have a hatred for all women or just that they're trolling (which is probably the case for most - they want a reaction), but what I have to say or how I feel isn't going to change what a person feels or how they choose to conduct themselves on a forum site.

You can do whatever you want, I'm just saying own it. Don't pretend to not understand what people are talking about. Don't act like you're not aware of the actions of other posters or why they're calling you out on yours.

Say you don't give a fukk what he says because it's not that serious to you and it's not directed at you and keep it moving.

You're calling posters juvenile and judgmental for what they're saying to you yet you're cool with one of the most juvenile and judgmental posters on here. It obviously doesn't bother you because he's not directing it towards you. That's fine. Just own it.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You guys aren't really old but I like making funny of you 70s and 80s babies because ya'll always talk shyt about 90s babies even though we're the GOAT generation. :umad:

90's did have some of the best music. You don't act like a little brat though, so you're cool with me...maturity doesn't always come with age :thumbsup:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
You can do whatever you want, I'm just saying own it. Don't pretend to not understand what people are talking about. Don't act like you're not aware of the actions of other posters or why they're calling you out on yours.

Say you don't give a fukk what he says because it's not that serious to you and it's not directed at you and keep it moving.

You're calling posters juvenile and judgmental for what they're saying to you yet you're cool with one of the most juvenile and judgmental posters on here. It obviously doesn't bother you because he's not directing it towards you. That's fine. Just own it.
don't waste your breath.