So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

Daps
Reppin
G.O.A.T City
Not everyone's going to like one another - I don't have a problem with him personally because I don't know him...just like I don't know anyone else on this site (except for one person who I'm cool with off here).

I don't defend stuff he says that you might deem offensive...I've never said that I agree with everything he says or vice versa.

I can't believe I'm on a site with grown adults who are actually questioning why someone doesn't ostracize a person just because "everyone else doesn't like him." That is really on some high school shyt "don't sit at the nerd table because no one likes them so you can't be seen around them."

The only difference is that I don't even take Chris.B seriously - and he doesn't take me seriously. I don't take a lot of people seriously on here unless they're really showing their emotional side. You think we have some sort of relationship because we quote/dap SOME of each other's posts? Does that even make sense to you...really? Cause I'm quoting you right now so that means I must either hate or love you? Nah - we're just responding to one another.

At the end of the day, if someone is mature enough not to call ME out of MY name, I don't have a problem with that person. I don't relate to people that have a hate for any group of people because I don't feel that sentiment...but that's THEIR personal sentiment to have and has nothing to do with how they treat me...I let people have their own opinions whether I feel the same way or not and am not going to hate or ignore someone because of it.

Just because I dap him when he's talking to ME DIRECTLY automatically means that I share his views relating to everything else in the world? :stopitslime:

Your explaining won't reach anywhere, mama. I'm telling you, your white skin is keeping them from taking you seriously. This place ain't nothing but a black st0rmfr0nt.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Not everyone's going to like one another - I don't have a problem with him personally because I don't know him...just like I don't know anyone else on this site (except for one person who I'm cool with off here).

I don't defend stuff he says that you might deem offensive...I've never said that I agree with everything he says or vice versa.

I can't believe I'm on a site with grown adults who are actually questioning why someone doesn't ostracize a person just because "everyone else doesn't like him." That is really on some high school shyt "don't sit at the nerd table because no one likes them so you can't be seen around them."

The only difference is that I don't even take Chris.B seriously - and he doesn't take me seriously. I don't take a lot of people seriously on here unless they're really showing their emotional side. You think we have some sort of relationship because we quote/dap SOME of each other's posts? Does that even make sense to you...really? Cause I'm quoting you right now so that means I must either hate or love you? Nah - we're just responding to one another.

At the end of the day, if someone is mature enough not to call ME out of MY name, I don't have a problem with that person. I don't relate to people that have a hate for any group of people because I don't feel that sentiment...but that's THEIR personal sentiment to have and has nothing to do with how they treat me...I let people have their own opinions whether I feel the same way or not and am not going to hate or ignore someone because of it.

Just because I dap him when he's talking to ME DIRECTLY automatically means that I share his views relating to everything else in the world? :stopitslime:
Like clockwork :laff:

Chris.B and Pursuit & Seduction dapped this.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
yall mustve forgot abt his old sn :mjpls:
@Chris.B Had one of most hilarious quotables in a thread a few weeks ago. He told somebody, "If I gave you 10 bucks to go out in public and drop a dollar on the ground each time you saw an attractive black woman, I guarantee you that you would return home with no less than 8 bucks"

:dead:

u an ole hypocritical basstid

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Juvenile? Are you serious? You know damn well why people don't like Chris B. And you fukk with him anyway. Which I don't have a problem with. But it's the fact that you play the dumb naive girl shtick when people question your relationship with him. Hell, recently you been helping him troll. Then you play the victim when people call you out on it. You have the same vapid, "fukk the haters" replies that a girl half your age would have.

You're fukking 30-31 you claim and you play these games. And you're throwing juvenile around?

Judgmental? You come on a 90% Black message board and assist someone who hates on Back people with their trolling.....but your above being judged? Get over yourself.
9aocv7.jpg

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's really not that hard to understand, you've e-friended and called a man your boo who has deliberately created an e-persona that attacks black women. He calls BW beasties, shows disgusts for dark skin, talks about how BW smell, act and uses every chance he can to take a shyt on BW.

You've chosen to either ignore this or not give a fukk about his comments and instead calls him your boo and gives him e-hugs when you've claimed to have a black best friend.

Being nice doesn't mean being flirtatious especially not to that type of individual but if you think it's cool the way he acts and think it's all fun to do the shyt he does and you think that others are overreacting for pointing out your nonchalant behavior towards it, then whatever but the innocent confused act is a little played.

That is all.

I expect your response to this to get the usual c00n daps from @Chris.B and @Pursuit & Seduction.

There are a LOT of people on here whom I don't agree with...and I can still have fun joking around with them. If I take everything to heart that is said on here, it wouldn't make sense. I've been called fat, ugly, cac, bytch, slut, etc...and I choose to ignore that shyt too because what exactly can I do about it? I can assume that they have a hatred for all women or just that they're trolling (which is probably the case for most - they want a reaction), but what I have to say or how I feel isn't going to change what a person feels or how they choose to conduct themselves on a forum site.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
@Ronnie Lott Trying to flip this into a black woman blame game, as usual. I'm really starting to believe what they say about you.
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657
You still haven't answered a simple question.....when has barack ever belittled, or spewed hatred toward women that look like his mother?

@Chris.B Too afraid to fully stand by what he really means, as usual. Can't defend his points with any logic, as usual.
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

I swear I love you. Your use of that smilie is making everything you say hilarious. :pachaha: