So @chris.b....lets discuss your fraudulent behavior

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I've been cordial with a lot of people on here...even the ones that call me out of my name. Who have I been rude to? I'm not ONLY nice to @Chris.B - I haven't disrespected anyone...some of you guys are so judgemental and juvenile.

Juvenile? Are you serious? You know damn well why people don't like Chris B. And you fukk with him anyway. Which I don't have a problem with. But it's the fact that you play the dumb naive girl shtick when people question your relationship with him. Hell, recently you been helping him troll. Then you play the victim when people call you out on it. You have the same vapid, "fukk the haters" replies that a girl half your age would have.

You're fukking 30-31 you claim and you play these games. And you're throwing juvenile around?

Judgmental? You come on a 90% Black message board and assist someone who hates on Back people with their trolling.....but your above being judged? Get over yourself.

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been cordial with a lot of people on here...even the ones that call me out of my name. Who have I been rude to? I'm not ONLY nice to @Chris.B - I haven't disrespected anyone...some of you guys are so judgemental and juvenile.

It's really not that hard to understand, you've e-friended and called a man your boo who has deliberately created an e-persona that attacks black women. He calls BW beasties, shows disgusts for dark skin, talks about how BW smell, act and uses every chance he can to take a shyt on BW.

You've chosen to either ignore this or not give a fukk about his comments and instead calls him your boo and gives him e-hugs when you've claimed to have a black best friend.

Being nice doesn't mean being flirtatious especially not to that type of individual but if you think it's cool the way he acts and think it's all fun to do the shyt he does and you think that others are overreacting for pointing out your nonchalant behavior towards it, then whatever but the innocent confused act is a little played.

That is all.

I expect your response to this to get the usual c00n daps from @Chris.B and @Pursuit & Seduction.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
It's really not that hard to understand, you've e-friended and called a man your boo who has deliberately created an e-persona that attacks black women. He calls BW beasties, shows disgusts for dark skin, talks about how BW smell, act and uses every chance he can to take a shyt on BW.

You've chosen to either ignore this or not give a fukk about his comments and instead calls him your boo and gives him e-hugs when you've claimed to have a black best friend.

Being nice doesn't mean being flirtatious especially not to that type of individual but if you think it's cool the way he acts and think it's all fun to do the shyt he does and you think that others are overreacting for pointing out your nonchalant behavior towards it, then whatever but the innocent confused act is a little played.

That is all.

I expect your response to this to get the usual c00n daps from @Chris.B and @Pursuit & Seduction.

She ain't slick.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

That is all.

I wouldn't waste all that e-space..just summarize with an appropriate

:ufdup: and :camby:

she's 30, if she doesn't understand it by now then...

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Juvenile? Are you serious? You know damn well why people don't like Chris B. And you fukk with him anyway. Which I don't have a problem with. But it's the fact that you play the dumb naive girl shtick when people question your relationship with him. Hell, recently you been helping him troll. Then you play the victim when people call you out on it. You have the same vapid, "fukk the haters" replies that a girl half your age would have.

Your fukking 30-31 you claim and you play these games. And your throwing juvenile around?

Judgmental? You come on a 90% Black message board and assist someone who hates on Back people with their trolling.....but your above being judged? Get over yourself.

Not everyone's going to like one another - I don't have a problem with him personally because I don't know him...just like I don't know anyone else on this site (except for one person who I'm cool with off here).

I don't defend stuff he says that you might deem offensive...I've never said that I agree with everything he says or vice versa.

I can't believe I'm on a site with grown adults who are actually questioning why someone doesn't ostracize a person just because "everyone else doesn't like him." That is really on some high school shyt "don't sit at the nerd table because no one likes them so you can't be seen around them."

The only difference is that I don't even take Chris.B seriously - and he doesn't take me seriously. I don't take a lot of people seriously on here unless they're really showing their emotional side. You think we have some sort of relationship because we quote/dap SOME of each other's posts? Does that even make sense to you...really? Cause I'm quoting you right now so that means I must either hate or love you? Nah - we're just responding to one another.

At the end of the day, if someone is mature enough not to call ME out of MY name, I don't have a problem with that person. I don't relate to people that have a hate for any group of people because I don't feel that sentiment...but that's THEIR personal sentiment to have and has nothing to do with how they treat me...I let people have their own opinions whether I feel the same way or not and am not going to hate or ignore someone because of it.

Just because I dap him when he's talking to ME DIRECTLY automatically means that I share his views relating to everything else in the world? :stopitslime:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Man I'm reading this fukkery thread... with 'Worst Behaviour' playing in the background... @Chris.B they dun thread fukked you with no lube or condom up in this muffuka (all deserved I must say) :heh:

Don't you ever get it fukked up.
Zfm6qkX.png