So Busta Rhymes & Fat Joe are hip hop culture vultures now ?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Fat Joe is
Fat Joe is a lot of things. He is NOT A a culture vulture. He is a true Hip Hop head

I remember buying Flow Joe. That was my introduction to him initially. Heard from other nyc artists multiple times that he was busy in the streets and hip hop way before that.

Later I caught on to the earlier DITC stuff and he was heavy in there too. Joe has remained relevant through multiples hip hop eras. He is one of the very few who can say that.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Fat Joe and Busta been saying reckless shyt recently so that's where this coming from IMO.....:martin:

If he was calling them out for the sus shyt they said :manny: but he wasnt. He made it to some fba bullshyt like cool herc isn’t one of the many founding fathers.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Fat Joe was a part of the early days of Hip Hop. Despite selling crack and living like a Kingpin, he actually came from the struggle.

He actually contributed to Hip Hop:

He was a part of the D.I.T.C

Put on Big Pun

Helped put in some connections to get Pitbull signed along with Uncle Luke

Him and Jadakiss was united with the South heavy during that 2006/2007 era

Helped put on DJ Khaled

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
You don't see them nikkas around Joe like that anymore. Now He's a Democratic Informant Turncoat CAC

Fat Joe can call those cats anytime he feels like it….

Diamond D kinda saved Fat Joe’s life if you think about it. Joe would have been locked up and became the Latin Scarface doin life.

Even though Joe can’t rap, he managed to make a mark in Hip Hop. Dude is the Forrest Gump of Hip Hop.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
:mjlol: A 2 year old Zoom call . Fat Joe has had as much contact with DITC as I have had with Hiring managers in the past few years

You are deflecting. The question was asked. How is Fat Joe a culture vulture? That's why I posted the video. According to the video posted Lord Finesse acknowledges Joe paid his dues in hip hop so how is he a culture vulture?