so bria myles is now single

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
:russ: @ the no getting puzzy dudes in here talking about she's tainted and trash because she's been with a white dude.

Kinda reminds me of those little dik white dudes saying they would never take a white chick seriously after she's been with a black dude.

A lot of virgins exposing themselves.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
eddie_murphy_wtf_gif.gif

i hope none of you advocates against WM-BW relations aren't some "PAWG" lovers though... That wouldn't even make sense

I'd be the biggest hypocrite on Earth if I bytched and moaned about WM/BW couples. :pachaha:

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Bria >>>> Old Bria

Slim waist, tightly tone legs and still got a phatty :ohlawd:

She was a burger from being obese before :pachaha:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I'd be the biggest hypocrite on Earth if I bytched and moaned about WM/BW couples. :pachaha:

:russ: that's what i'm sayin...

If you're against any sort of interracial relationships in general, i mean, that's your opinion. Ok.

But if you're condemning WM/BF relationships, while texting your PAWG...:snoop:

Let everyone cook :stylin: too many fine girls of every race to be hating like this.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
“There is only one reason marriages between black women and white men last longer than other marriages,” one reader opined. “Black women become submissive to white men. They view his whiteness as the ultimate validation and their half white offspring as superior to black children.”

looks like something i'd say :skip:

same thing for black men

I mean why else would they be dating these so called pawgs :scusthov:
2ihqbtu.jpg

The whole I got me a white whatever is getting played

So love a person for them, not their skin

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
same thing for black men

I mean why else would they be dating these so called pawgs :scusthov:
2ihqbtu.jpg

no, it's not the same thing. if these nikkas wasn't with a fat white chick, they'd be with a fat black chick. only difference is a fat white chick know she's fat and has a better attitude because of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, it's not the same thing. if these nikkas wasn't with a fat white chick, they'd be a fat black chick. only difference is a fat white chick know she's fat and has a better attitude because of it.

...and the white chick cooks and cleans and has real hair

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
“There is only one reason marriages between black women and white men last longer than other marriages,” one reader opined. “Black women become submissive to white men. They view his whiteness as the ultimate validation and their half white offspring as superior to black children.”

looks like something i'd say :skip:

:russ: sounds like somebody out of touch with real life experience would say.

I swear, people take opinions they read from others as facts. Someone else twisted point of view becomes another because they haven't encountered enough to form their own opinion :flabbynsick:

Propaganda

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: sounds like somebody out of touch with real life experience would say.

I swear, people take opinions they read from others as facts. Someone else twisted point of view becomes another because they haven't encountered enough to form their own opinion :flabbynsick:

Propaganda

and this sounds like something an out of touch white person would say :skip:

black women do switch their attitudes up when dating white men. they do hold mixed breeds over their own. nikkas grew up hearing these chicks talk about how bad they wanted mixed kids with green eyes and curly hair. i'm sure you've seen the doll test. they view themselves as inferior almost straight out the womb.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
no, it's not the same thing. if these nikkas wasn't with a fat white chick, they'd be a fat black chick. only difference is a fat white chick know she's fat and has a better attitude because of it.

:russ: come on marcuz we both know its more black men that only fukk with white women than it is black women thats only for white me.

Once the again the whole attitude aspect is non factor.

Once again we both know that blacks have a tendency to let the opposite race slide with a lot of shyt during relationships.

Intimacy Intervention: My Husband Uses Racial Slurs During Sex | Essence.com

Media Outrage » Blog Archive » Terrence Howard Says His Wife Used To Call Him The “N” Word & Said: “I Never Wanted To Marry A N*gger Anyway & Definitely Didn’t Want To Be the Stepmother Of Some N*gger Kids!”

BK5FdMjCcAEUvk0.jpg:large

Better attitude?

:mjpls:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
and this sounds like something an out of touch white person would say :skip:

black women do switch their attitudes up when dating white men. they do hold mixed breeds over their own. nikkas grew up hearing these chicks talk about how bad they wanted mixed kids with green eyes and curly hair. i'm sure you've seen the doll test. they view themselves as inferior almost straight out the womb.

:snoop: i'm not gonna tell you what runs through every black womans brain, because OBVIOUSLY i dont know. Just like you couldnt tell me what's running through any white womans brain, OBVIOUSLY. But as being a white dude, i can tell you I dont know what the fuuuck all white women think. Stop generalizing breh, it sounds like you got hooked on somebod elses poor opinion