So Blizzard got booed off the stage at their own event...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I had fun with D3 :manny:
It wasnt a bad game. It just wasnt diablo either though. It it was called something else i dont think people would of hated it

Diablo 3 was the first big time that the crowd/community felt blizzard was disconnected from what they want

Diablo 2 was so popular because majority of the millions of buyers got it for PvP (player vs player)

Diablo 3 didnt even have PvP when it released :dead: how do you not know your playerbase like that :dead:

Thatd be the equivalent of 2K knowing NBA 2k most people play regular mode, but street ball some people play, and releasing the next NBA 2k as ONLY street ball and you cant even play regular :dead:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
It wasnt a bad game. It just wasnt diablo either though. It it was called something else i dont think people would of hated it.

I disagree that it isn't a bad game but this sums it up perfectly. Hell if the game wasnt titled Diablo and looked the part I would have never bought it.

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Yeah like I said this is business and that is your market giving you feedback.
You don't seem to understand how business works.
You as a business sell to a market or audience. They don't have tantrums, they aren't entitled, they are your customers, the reason you exist. You listen to your customers or you don't exist. You treat your customers well or they leave.
Its very simple
Ok Harvard grad. You can stop trying to be intelligent on the Internet now.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
so the "fans" didn't like Diablo 3. it wasn't a 'real' Diablo game. but those same fans are impatient about the same company releasing another Diablo game... so they can claim that it's also not a real Diablo game

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The least they could have done was announce Diablo 4 to soften the blow even if it's just a screen with a logo. Bethesda had no problem announcing Elder Scrolls 6 when it's nowhere near ready to be shown and got standing ovations.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ everyone that's upset about this game

If you don't want to play it, don't play it

:skip:"I better make sure Blizzard understands that we won't stand for this...this... this outrage! They will see you can't bully gamerz around :birdman:"

:russ:fukk off

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I was there. People are fukking goofballs.

Blizzard went OUT OF THEIR WAY to say this shyt was not going to be Diablo 4 and A Diablo MMO was a pipedream.