So Blizzard got booed off the stage at their own event...

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Agreed, though I still like blizzard but they do need to put WoW on consoles and stop fukking around with Overwatch and actually do something interesting with it.

At the end of the day, these nerdy ass cacs did it to themselves tho :yeshrug:
:dahell: this would be horrible

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Good, I’m glad to see this. Blizzard needs to be dropped down a few pegs. They sit around, fukk up classic series (Diablo 3 was horrible), and expect to continue printing money.

I’ve never liked Blizzard (except for maybe Warcraft and Diablo 2 when I was younger). They are the epitome of everything I dislike about PC gaming.
they are slick businessmen

tbh the original D3 was perfect... it was the bot users and foreign "farms" that ruined it

they made a cut on each auction :wow:

WoW ruined them and made them as a company

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
:dahell: this would be horrible

Why exactly :jbhmm:

As far as controls go, mmos have been successfully ported already, with decent controller support. Community :mjlol: WoW been shyt community wise for a long time. I'm not seeing any real reason for not doing it besides just not doing it lol.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I mean, fukk em
The fans are the reason they are as big as they are
If I pay to come there I’m letting them know how i feel

Them nerds paid $200 a ticket only to find out that the game that they waited five years for is a mobile game.

I'd be mad too.

To be fair, they did announce a couple weeks ahead of time not to expect much from Diablo franchise at this Blizzcon. Blizzard needs to quit being so dumb with their choices but they told nikkas what it was going in to Blizzcon.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
he got booed, not "booed off stage"

that being said, it is pretty childish, and entitled, to react like this. if you want to play Diablo on your PC, go play Diablo 3. this is something else
I mean it IS fukked up to have fans waiting for a game for years just to come out with one that isnt even gonna be on the platform that made them popular in the first place and also have ZERO plans to put it on said platform. shyt was a middle finger to their fans. All for corny ass mobile gaming. They deserved that imo. Lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I mean how u gonna say not to expect much from Diablo. But THEN announce a new Diable series. JUST to say it was only mobile? I mean that shyt is damn near trollin.

It basically was them saying "Don't expect Diablo 4 or any remaster news at Blizzcon."