So Blizzard got booed off the stage at their own event...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
he got booed, not "booed off stage"

that being said, it is pretty childish, and entitled, to react like this. if you want to play Diablo on your PC, go play Diablo 3. this is something else
Lmao. Nerds all flustered over a fukking mobile game lol
well.. yeah... considering its BLIZZ CON traditionally PC games are announced at it.. its the hard core PC nerds that go to these things.. why the fukk would they want or care about a mobile game ?

Thats why its the wrong crowd to announce it to and thats why they got (and deserved) that response..

thatd be like buying tickets expecting a NBA game and they start setting up for a soccer game.. you expecting 1 experience but got another..

if sports fans are allowed to boo their team at games.. then blizzard fans are definitely allowed to boo this.

exactly

plus most these gaming companies are foul and do a lot of dumb shyt but get away with it because mostly on top its a monopoly.. only a few big gaming companies especially Blizzard and EA stay doing dumb shyt (EA more so) but since they are billion dollar companies and blizzard has the most popular games they feel they are teflon

The fact they thought this was a good decision to announce this here (instead of the iphone convention as someone else mentioned.. OR EVEN TWITCH CON would of been a better place) shows how long gone they are from what their actual fan base (buyers) want.. it seems theyve completely sold out (im all for making more money but do it naturally)

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
they are slick businessmen

tbh the original D3 was perfect... it was the bot users and foreign "farms" that ruined it

they made a cut on each auction :wow:

WoW ruined them and made them as a company

:dahell: Blizzard was already the biggest gaming company in the world before WoW was even created :mjlol:

they had to get rid of the RMAH -- for legal + tax reasons. The IRS and government was coming for a big pay day with new laws and blizzard said fukk them (and won) and pulled the RMAH like a day before the new internet laws went into place that they would have to pay out on

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:dahell: Blizzard was already the biggest gaming company in the world before WoW was even created :mjlol:

they had to get rid of the RMAH -- for legal + tax reasons. The IRS and government was coming for a big pay day with new laws and blizzard said fukk them (and won) and pulled the RMAH like a day before the new internet laws went into place that they would have to pay out on
expound on that last bit. i had never heard of that

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! with the damage control...exclusively pc gaming :hhh:
damage control ? I said they deserved to get bood how is that damage control

expound on that last bit. i had never heard of that

im trying to find the thread on it, I can find about 20 posts of me referencing it - in 2014 and 2015 just trying to find the dedicated post

Thats why Blizzard got rid of it. So petty they got rid of it 1 day before the law went into place.

Basically the law/feds/irs whatever agreed on a date that companies like Blizzard would have to pay out extra taxes (I believe, im trying to find the exact cause) on basically fake items/currency(gold)/virtual items and gave them a date to either accept the terms or shut down. So blizzard shut it down, a day before the law went active :dead:

edit: found it

IRS Issues Significant Convertible Virtual Currency Ruling - Bitcoin Community Abuzz - Internet & Social Media Law Blog - March 25, 2014

IRS was trying to lump Diablo 3 gold/Real Money Auction House in with Bitcoin

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
When customers tell you they don't like something, that isn't called a childish tantrum that is called market feedback.
If you don't want to eventually go out of business. you listen to that market feedback.

It absolutely is a tantrum. Blizzard told the public D4 would not be announced at BlizzCon. Blizzard announced something else and the fans lost their shyt anyways, when they were TOLD it wasn't going to be announced.

As an adult who deals with adults all day if someone told me something was not going to happen and it didn't happen and I got pissed and started hollering about it that's childish.

You can call it feedback but I look at the fans people should just be more mature about it.

I know it seems weird that I would defend a company but as a grown ass man I look at the situation and say "does any of this really matter? The game is being worked on right? Cool, there's 100 other games I can play in the mean time. I'm not losing no energy on this."

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It absolutely is a tantrum. Blizzard told the public D4 would not be announced at BlizzCon. Blizzard announced something else and the fans lost their shyt anyways, when they were TOLD it wasn't going to be announced.

As an adult who deals with adults all day if someone told me something was not going to happen and it didn't happen and I got pissed and started hollering about it that's childish.

You can call it feedback but I look at the fans people should just be more mature about it.

I know it seems weird that I would defend a company but as a grown ass man I look at the situation and say "does any of this really matter? The game is being worked on right? Cool, there's 100 other games I can play in the mean time. I'm not losing no energy on this."

to be fair, Blizzard said this, only days before the event, long after most people have bought their tickets

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Yeah like I said this is business and that is your market giving you feedback.
You don't seem to understand how business works.
You as a business sell to a market or audience. They don't have tantrums, they aren't entitled, they are your customers, the reason you exist. You listen to your customers or you don't exist. You treat your customers well or they leave.
Its very simple

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah like I said this is business and that is your market giving you feedback.
You don't seem to understand how business works.
You as a business sell to a market or audience. They don't have tantrums, they aren't entitled, they are your customers, the reason you exist. You listen to your customers or you don't exist. You treat your customers well or they leave.
Its very simple
But what if you’re EA?