So Blizzard got booed off the stage at their own event...

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
so the "fans" didn't like Diablo 3. it wasn't a 'real' Diablo game. but those same fans are impatient about the same company releasing another Diablo game... so they can claim that it's also not a real Diablo game

I think most Diablo fans just want the D2 remaster. I might be in the minority but I gave D3 a chance even bought the expansion. At this point I've accepted that the only way I will get what I want is to play D2. So I until the remaster I won't be giving any more money to Blizzard.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think most Diablo fans just want the D2 remaster. I might be in the minority but I gave D3 a chance even bought the expansion. At this point I've accepted that the only way I will get what I want is to play D2. So I until the remaster I won't be giving any more money to Blizzard.

That's not true... there have been rumors they HAD a trailer for Diablo 4 but they pulled the teaser before it aired...:dwillhuh: IDK why tho...

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
That's not true... there have been rumors they HAD a trailer for Diablo 4 but they pulled the teaser before it aired...:dwillhuh: IDK why tho...

Blizzard themselves said that they would not be showing D4. So once again, when there were talks that there was going to be some Diavlo shown, most people were expecting the D2 remaster not D4.