So basically Black people are a couple of court cases and a republican president away from being permanent second class citizens

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Why not Michelle wallace and Elaine brown? In her book "taste of power" Elaine brown explains that she had been having relations with jay kennedy. It was later discovered that he was a CIA agent. Every single black panther member mentioned that Elaine Brown used to sneak out of meetings to meet up with jay kennedy? What's up with that?
Yall mad at Belafonte and Poitier for not dating black women at the time when their fellow black women were doing this:
The black panthers fell in the early 1970s. Tell me why, right after that, white academia pushed Michelle wallce to publish " myth of the black macho" ? This book basically said that black men were white supremacists for fighting back against white men :russ: . Basically a written account whose job was to deligimize the panthers once they had been defeated. Explain that one ?
She disappeared again :skip: @Gloxina always does this when you prove she's wrong on her "black men started it" schtick.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It is Obama's fault. He didn't do a damn thing for us and destroyed the black middle class resulting in tens of thousands of foreclosures and by bailing out the banks that sold predatory loans to black people.

It's crazy how y'all don't acknowledge this.

They bought black wealth for pennies, look at the price of a house formerly owned by a black family today.
nikkas crazy :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You are a agent provocateur.
You flaug'n and compromised.

Plus a fake militant talking clandestined kuklos.

You fake ass vinyl african medallion nikkaz are flaug'n.

Ol fake ass militant.

Like how are you ever about black revolution.
Yo goof ass never even reviewed it takes a nation by pe.

So where did you get all this revolutionary flaug'n you do.

All you fake militants and fake african medallion kuklos talking ass nikkaz are a lie.

When I never seen you nowhere. You never even reviewed any records. To say you listen to nobody and you never listed not one book in your bullshyt here. Nor reviewed anything revolutionary.
You never even covertly spoke on black books. Nor any authors to seek knowledge from.

So stop flaug'n.

Ayo.. to any and all you nikkaz. With this kuklos clandestined fake woke bullshyt.

You flaug'n.

I never seen you even review one author on nuffin.

So how in the fukk.
did you even get into knowing. about any culture in the first place.

When I open this bytch
plus never even seen a review on some public enemy.

Man stfu.

Nobody in the know is fooled.
by you c00n clandestined kuklos speaking motherfukkers.

nikka named after star wars.

When he never even substantially reviewed not one movie in star wars.
or rated it.
When any uprising was going on.
I never seen none of you actually rant on the issues. Nor post about anything related.

Stop flaug'n

Yousa kuklos clandestined rooted lie.

Yourl and your kind.
are A fake african vinyl medallion.

That you never even found a retro black african medallion.
Plus you never spoke on it ever.

Stop flaug'n.

Nobody in the know is fooled.

Art Barr

They need to give up the gimmick, its not funny any longer..

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Nikka it’s called sleep. Wtf is wrong with y’all.

I already said I would give him bell hooks :wtf:
You should also give him the others, but you won't because you're hellbent on staying with that "it's all because black men started it" narrative, and when someone proves you wrong you suddenly disappear, you do it everytime I know your ass was not sleeping :mjlol: You can't admit that most black women who are c00ning, agents, do so on their own, without having negative experiences with black men beforehand. You know it's true but you gotta stay on that sisterhood code no matter what :pachaha:

I, personally, have no problem saying that black men can be c00ns for diverse reasons not related to having a bad experience with BW, why can't you :yeshrug:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You should also give him the others, but you won't because you're hellbent on staying with that "it's all because black men started it" narrative, and when someone proves you wrong you suddenly disappear, you do it everytime I know your ass was not sleeping :mjlol: You can't admit that most black women who are c00ning, agents, do so on their own, without having negative experiences with black men beforehand. You know it's true but you gotta stay on that sisterhood code no matter what :pachaha:

I, personally, have no problem saying that black men can be c00ns for diverse reasons not related to having a bad experience with BW, why can't you :yeshrug:
I literally said the same thing! My point is people are having general conversations about the political climate and he will randomly pop in and say “oh well Black women are divesting”

Like, wtf :wtf:

He has a problem with Black women specifically and doesn’t also call out the c00ning of Black men in those same statements. THAT is the point.

And yea it’s called sleep. Our last exchanges were like like 12–1 am :skip:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Too many of our people are ignorant, almost willfully. I see the people who listen to Charlemagne, Tariq etc and I wonder how they are able to function enough to be adults, pay bills, help not drown by looking up in a rainstorm . I mean lots of the no reparations no vote posters are agents but sadly lots of them are just really stupid black folks. My heart breaks for my people because they don’t know the hell that is coming our way:mjcry:
A lot of black folks stupidity is marked by anger. I can't get mad at that. The anger iisn't without fault, the issue is the solution is much greater and that requires more than what Black folks have within reason to do. We are too far apart where it matters and close when it don't matter.

Dr. Claude did tell us this but there is so much that's just no possible if you got people of influence who's job is to protect their master for enormous wealth as they see it.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I literally said the same thing! My point is people are having general conversations about the political climate and he will randomly pop in and say “oh well Black women are divesting”

Like, wtf :wtf:

He has a problem with Black women specifically and doesn’t also call out the c00ning of Black men in those same statements. THAT is the point.

And yea it’s called sleep. Our last exchanges were like like 12–1 am :skip:
What you mean you already did, you still haven't said anything about him showing that Elaine brown was an agent sleeping with a literal white CIA agent and Michelle Wallace writing that black men are basically wrong for fighting back against white men :skip:

I give you that it's not the main topic of this thread but you're still being disingenuous.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
A lot of black folks stupidity is marked by anger. I can't get mad at that. The anger iisn't without fault, the issue is the solution is much greater and that requires more than what Black folks have within reason to do. We are too far apart where it matters and close when it don't matter.

Dr. Claude did tell us this but there is so much that's just no possible if you got people of influence who's job is to protect their master for enormous wealth as they see it.
That man is a prophet. He definitely said this was coming.

I am really concerned about our future. Trump was the worst thing to happen and it might happen again