So basically Black people are a couple of court cases and a republican president away from being permanent second class citizens

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ok, if all that’s true. I will give you them as well.

I mean, Eldridge Cleaver was talking that talk but was out here r@ping Black and White women. How y’all feel about him? Want to randomly denounce him in this moment?

The fukk. We calling out the fukked up people in both sexes, so why don’t y’all bring up the men who were doing damage?
What are you talking about lol? Elseidge Cleaver has been used by black feminists in the past 10 years as a way to claim that ALL black panther men were mysoginists. It took WHITE leftist women to jump in and mention that the panthers had a free breakfast program for peope to understand the propaganda. Till this day the only people who speak highly of the panthers on Twitter are WHITE LEFTISTS and black men. Almost every single black feminist uses Cleaver to paint the entire panthers with a brush lol. Yall already do this.
This thread was essentially black women trying to trash the panthers. The quotes are white people telling her she js wrong

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I know about the Elridge Cleaver case and I haven't seen anyone try to protect him or making excuses for that. But see, you can't even talk about black women being agents and c00ning without bringing black men in the same post again. You're not calling out both sides, your bias is obvious. The sisterhood is just embedded too deep into you, I understand.
She acts as if black women aren't all over social media using Cleaver as a way to generalize all of the panthers
It took WHITE LEFTISTS to come in and tell them that you can't use cleaver to generalize all the panthers since many of them were compassionate men who ran a free breakfast program. @Gloxina is a divestitute at heart. Same talking points, same revisionist history

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I know about the Elridge Cleaver case and I haven't seen anyone try to protect him or making excuses for that. But see, you can't even talk about black women being agents and c00ning without bringing black men in the same post again. You're not calling out both sides, your bias is obvious. The sisterhood is just embedded too deep into you, I understand.
Dawg- I’m calling out one side because HE CALLED OUT ONE SIDE in his initial post.

I literally said the dude randomly brought up divestors in a political discussion when no one was even thinking about Black women/dating AT ALL.

Y’all gonna stop playing dumb and oblivious. The shyt is disingenuous.

He literally, RANDOMLY, brought up divestors during a political discussion. We’re all saying “man, what are we gonna do?” And he goes “well, Black women think divesting will save them”.

Nikka that is WEIRD and deserved to be called out.

Daps
black people have been on thin ice since brown vs. board of education. the integration that decision supposedly won us was always tenuous, built on a foundation of unearned faith in a system that was historically hostile to our status as citizens.

we’ve spent decades trying to force equality in a society that is inherently unequal, whose constitution literally codified us as subhuman, wording that still exists to this day.

we’re a community of historically ignorant magical thinkers.

:francis:

Yes or no, do you think black people in the US would be better off of Brown didn’t happen?

If yes, can you articulate and give example of the things that you think would have happened that happened under segregation?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
What are you talking about lol? Elseidge Cleaver has been used by black feminists in the past 10 years as a way to claim that ALL black panther men were mysoginists. It took WHITE leftist women to jump in and mention that the panthers had a free breakfast program for peope to understand the propaganda. Till this day the only people who speak highly of the panthers on Twitter are WHITE LEFTISTS and black men. Almost every single black feminist uses Cleaver to paint the entire panthers with a brush lol. Yall already do this.
This thread was essentially black women trying to trash the panthers. The quotes are white people telling her she js wrong
I never said all male Panthers were misogynists.

The point is you randomly bringing up divestors (divisive Black women) when they have nothing to do with the discussion and not ALSO bringing up divisive Black men.

Your initial post pointed the finger at one sex as if we are the cause of our issues and not willing to contribute to the political fight, and not pointing out the men who contribute to our issues as well.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
if it helps, America isnt really built for anything other than rampant capitalism and right wing conservatism with fascist leanings. It took the greatest economic downturn in the country's history followed by the greatest conflict in human history to uplift half of the US populace out of abject poverty and De Jure segregation...only to flush it all away not even two decades later because the oligarchs had to make more money :mjlol: . Thats how shoddy this machine is.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Dawg- I’m calling out one side because HE CALLED OUT ONE SIDE in his initial post.

I literally said the dude randomly brought up divestors in a political discussion when no one was even thinking about Black women/dating AT ALL.

Y’all gonna stop playing dumb and oblivious. The shyt is disingenuous.

He literally, RANDOMLY, brought up divestors during a political discussion. We’re all saying “man, what are we gonna do?” And he goes “well, Black women think divesting will save them”.

Nikka that is WEIRD and deserved to be called out.
Pointing out that black women are doing a black wife challange at the height of white fascism is actually needed. This would be like Jewish women posting "post your german boyfriend" tiktok trend during the 1930s. @Falcozer Do you agree? Is it not weird that there's a black wife effect trend at the height of white fascism while Blum and friends take away BW rights?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
if it helps, America isnt really built for anything other than rampant capitalism and right wing conservatism with fascist leanings. It took the greatest economic downturn in the country's history followed by the greatest conflict in human history to uplift half of the US populace out of abject poverty and De Jure segregation...only to flush it all away not even two decades later because the oligarchs had to make more money :mjlol: . Thats how shoddy this machine is.
Always wild to me how they flushed away the comfortable of the 1960s because they wanted to have growth in japan, only for japan to turn around and outcompete us (hence forming cities like Detroit to see economic downturn). Same shyt happens with china as CACs see potential growth there (and market) and repeat the same process with them. All of this self inflicted

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yes or no, do you think black people in the US would be better off of Brown didn’t happen?

If yes, can you articulate and give example of the things that you think would have happened that happened under segregation?
I think the issues is Black folks keep thinking that even time we make some gains, we’re closer to white society seeing us as equals and not wanting to harm us/our progress.

This is a NEVERENDING fight.

Racism will never end.
Whites will always want social and economic power and control.
The fight never ends.

This is literally Black vs White and it will never end because one side sees the other as subhuman. The other racial groups are in a race to not be on the bottom of the hierarchy with us, so they will appease Whites so that they aren’t seen as aligning with us. That’s why other groups ride our backs with the “Black and Brown” and “POC” talk until they achieve their goals.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I never said all male Panthers were misogynists.

The point is you randomly bringing up divestors (divisive Black women) when they have nothing to do with the discussion and not ALSO bringing up divisive Black men.

Your initial post pointed the finger at one sex as if we are the cause of our issues and not willing to contribute to the political fight, and not pointing out the men who contribute to our issues as well.
My guy, I just posted a super viral tweet where black women were using Cleaver to generalize all panthers. White folks had to jump in and tell yall you were wrong by posting about the free breakfast program. Read the tweets lol 32k likes is super viral on twitter

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I think the issues is Black folks keep thinking that even time we make some gains, we’re closer to white society seeing us as equals and not wanting to harm us/our progress.

Racism will never end.
The fight never ends.

This is literally Black vs White and it will never end because one side sees the other as subhuman. The other racial groups are in a race to not be on the bottom of the hierarchy with us, so they will appease Whites so that they aren’t seen as aligning with us. That’s why other groups ride our backs with the “Black and Brown” and “POC” talk until they achieve their goals.
But it's not.... this would be like Jewish women creating a Jewish wife effect during the 1930s.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Pointing out that black women are doing a black wife challange at the height of white fascism is actually needed. This would be like Jewish women posting "post your german boyfriend" tiktok trend during the 1930s. @Falcozer Do you agree? Is it not weird that there's a black wife effect trend at the height of white fascism while Blum and friends take away BW rights?
So Passport Bro content literally disparaging Black women within the last couple years —up to THIS YEAR (2024)— is what?!

That’s my point. You pointing out RECENT divisive Black women content and not RECENT divisive Black men content. And when I point it out you make some excuse about how it’s different.

Fukk all that. If you’re calling out stupid women call out stupid men who are STILL online calling Black women names and saying they prefer “exotic/foreign” women

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Racism will never end.
The fight never ends.

Nikka, W T F does your response have to do with my comment above? :wtf:
But it's not.... this would be like Jewish women creating a Jewish wife effect during the 1930s.

Daps

Racism will never end.
The fight never ends.

Do you thin black people would have been better off if they could still literally write no black people into the legislation? Because I think a lot of the people who talk about the issues after integration fail to take into account the impact of racism literally being written into the laws has.