So basically Black people are a couple of court cases and a republican president away from being permanent second class citizens

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You know why. @HarlemHottie is a disingenuous, role-playing revolutionary Republic00n. She literally has no scope of politics beyond blaming and disparaging Democrats for everything, as you can observe in every politics thread here. A Republican governor in the south can introduce legislation to reinstate slavery, and her fake militant ass will shout "well what are Dems gonna do about it! This is why we should stop blindly supporting the Democrats! This wouldn't be happening if xxx was only for ADOS!!!" But let a Democrat so much as advocate for immigrant rights and shes got a mouthful of deranged rants about how liberals are rooting for the downfall of black Americans.

Talmbout she hates "fake nikkas" tho. Jesus, the narcissistic projection is just amazing. She gets very defensive when she sees people criticizing Trump, Republicans, or their white supremacist agenda which she foolishly thinks will be inclusive of her and "her people," but she--as well as the rest of the acronym American, both sides Trumpset nikkas--cover it up with this tired FAKE persona of being a black militant reparations advocate. Which of course a bunch of simps fall for. She don't give a shyt about black people and in fact despises liberalism and works very hard to help advance white supremacist political ideas and agendas. Just another Republic00n.
She reminds me of the people I heard calling into Tariqs show. Literally the same angle and talking points. I am convinced she is one of his many followers who found their way to the Coli and talk the "both sides" bullshyt.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Been advocating here for years for people to come together and pool resources and build up our own institutions and organizations.

Writing was on wall for years about the federal dismantling of Affirmative Action. The same forces are now challenging individual initiatives and programs one by one to discourage the forming of new ones.

Any Black person who has plans/goals for education, occupation, homeownership knows exactly who the forces are that are trying to hinder and limit your opportunities, protections, and legal recourse.

Openly doing it.

The both sides and maga stuff is said here by attention-seekers, who likely don't even vote. But for the ones who do buy into it, they are disillusioned, angry, and easy to manipulate. They have no plans or goals, so rolling back the calendar on equity measures doesn't mean anything to them.
It's open Jim Crow. But the generation it's really gonna affect playing games on twitch and worried about they baby hair game

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Black community will never go that far backwards, no matter what they put on paper or in law.

We literally came here in chains and made it all the way to freedom and then some, despite all the evils they committed against us.

I'm not saying to not take action. I'm just saying that we are naturally resilient and we will win no matter what bullshyt they try.

Words of encouragement, cause these cacs want us to be apathetic.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
You know why. @HarlemHottie is a disingenuous, role-playing revolutionary Republic00n. She literally has no scope of politics beyond blaming and disparaging Democrats for everything, as you can observe in every politics thread here. A Republican governor in the south can introduce legislation to reinstate slavery, and her fake militant ass will shout "well what are Dems gonna do about it! This is why we should stop blindly supporting the Democrats! This wouldn't be happening if xxx was only for ADOS!!!" But let a Democrat so much as advocate for immigrant rights and shes got a mouthful of deranged rants about how liberals are rooting for the downfall of black Americans.

Talmbout she hates "fake nikkas" tho. Jesus, the narcissistic projection is just amazing. She gets very defensive when she sees people criticizing Trump, Republicans, or their white supremacist agenda which she foolishly thinks will be inclusive of her and "her people," but she--as well as the rest of the acronym American, both sides Trumpset nikkas--cover it up with this tired FAKE persona of being a black militant reparations advocate. Which of course a bunch of simps fall for. She don't give a shyt about black people and in fact despises liberalism and works very hard to help advance white supremacist political ideas and agendas. Just another Republic00n.
She reminds me of the people I heard calling into Tariqs show. Literally the same angle and talking points. I am convinced she is one of his many followers who found their way to the Coli and talk the "both sides" bullshyt.
FACTS.
They really believe in American Nationalism:mjlol:
Like I said, the truth is clear as day with them nikkas..

:sas1:
They’ll continue to fall for, believe and repeat the same fed conservative talking points. To complain years down the line,
instead of becoming disillusioned from American nationalism
and US propaganda.

They don’t wanna listen and adopt actual Left-wing political believes and action
in a space where right-wing conservatism and centrist liberalism is the norm, design to maintain the status quo at best.

They don’t understand actual Left-wing politics designed to dismantle oppressive systems and don’t like what it looks like.

So American nationalism, conservative standpoints and repeated complaints years down the line it is lol.

a56.gif
Once nikkas realize Democrats are centrist and centrism is designed to maintain the status quo, nikkas‘ll stop being disappointed and understand it functions as it is intended.

Left-wing politics are designed to dismantle oppressive systems,

but an actual Left-wing political party doesn’t exist in America.
Therefor the status quo barely changes.

nikkas have been taught to believe in centrism, conservatism and capitalism, designed to maintain the status quo at best.

But expect oppressive systems to change..

We can’t have Left-wing desires, but Centrist to conservative believes and votes - and then be disappointed.

But nikkas don’t think like that and only look surface level at what Left-wing politics looks like and dismiss it.

nikkas don’t wanna be honest and admit THAT’S what it is.
So centrism, conservatism, “disappointments” and complaints it is
:francis:
They don’t wanna be honest with themselves, pass blame and prefer Massa and Massa’s teachings over the solution.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
OP “Republicans are working hard to make black folks second class citizens”

Dumb ass coli nikkas “Its Obama’s fault:damn:
Tbh, this shyt is the billionaire's fault, since they funded a lot of the think tanks and groups (like the federalist society and heritage foundation) that made all of this possible. Also the 2008 global financial crisis.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mindblown: You don't get it. They let this happen. Some of us watched it in real time, here yall come, LATE.

Obama had SC pics and got punked, where tf was the party??? Are the Republicans the only ones with lawyers?? Why can't Dems fight anything, ever? What the fukk is they doing?? Why will no one answer this???
:salute:
you acting as if biden is bringing us into a utopia...:mjlol:

OTHER groups do not vote unless their needs will be met... other groups do NOT care about the democratic party. they are not loyal to a party... voting is a transaction... if you do not do what I want we will not vote for you... after all the empty promises the dems have given us. what have we gotten for it... :stopitslime: you are talking from a place of fear... stop being so afraid and stop being loyal to a party that fukks you in the ass...
:salute:
Then why aren't we acting like keeping Trump from getting elected is a bigger problem than it is? That's not a rhetorical question.
Because racism and unfair economic disparity is a regular Thursday for most Black Americans, and we're fed up with the inaction and neglect.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

It is Obama's fault. He didn't do a damn thing for us and destroyed the black middle class resulting in tens of thousands of foreclosures and by bailing out the banks that sold predatory loans to black people.

It's crazy how y'all don't acknowledge this.

They bought black wealth for pennies, look at the price of a house formerly owned by a black family today.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Nah call out names so folks know who the real shills and c00ns running game defending white supremacosts around here are.

@ORDER_66
@TripleAgent
@HarlemHottie

The same usual c00ns that love to astroturf as militants while doing nothing but running defense for white supremacists, denigrating liberal civil rights laws and policies black people have fought for, passively supporting the systematic abolition of these laws by conservative judges because "noT sPecIfIc tO fBa!! NOt tAnGibLe!", and trying to persuade people into right wing white supremacist agendas with some shallow cac-adjacent nonsense about "immigrants" and "foreigners."

There are legit Republicpon agents on this forum--"fake nikkas" if you will--who deep down loathe black people, loathe being black--which is why some of them so desperately need an "identity" and latch onto bigoted right wing politics that makes them feel superior to other black people--, they loathe diversity and pro-civil rights liberalism as much as their cac counterpart does, they find some honor in being closer to white people and culture than black people. And Yvette Carnell under the direction of John Tanton gave them a playback on how to articulate their house negro c00nery into something that sounds pro-black and militant. Just keep repeating whatever liberals have achieved is not good enough by your militant standards, whatever Republicans do is actually Democrats doing and part of their conspiracy, and mock anyone who questions enabling white supremacists with openly fascist aspirations of taking over our government as a demasculated shill who "worships Dems."

These are deranged folks working against black empowerment and working for right wing conservatism and the Trump movement. They are agents. They use childish school yard tactics to manipulate people. And as we get closer and closer to November these folks are gonna get louder and louder telling people to protest Democrats and leave this election to white folks with their fake pro-black "agenda." People gotta know who they are and not to fall for it.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Y’all are fake :yeshrug:

Y’all ignore the fact that money > your vote. That’s why when the corporations failed they got bailed out with your money. When they told you to stay home during Covid? They argue over sending out $1000 checks. Oh it’s just you walking the dirty streets of San Fran? We don’t have the money to clean them up. Oh wait the Chinese president(?) is coming to visit? Within weeks the streets look brand new with no trash to be seen. What dont y’all get by now? The govt is bought and paid for. They’re not working for anyone’s best interest other than the ones that PAY (not vote) them. And those are the corporations and at the top, the federal reserve which is a PRIVATE entity(meaning not tied to the govt) that has control of the COUNTRY’S MONEY SUPPLY.

Yet no matter how this is explained y’all will go back to arguing over right vs left. And while they have you arguing for which wing on the same damn bird is better, they’re depleting more and more resources from the public which increases the amount of reliance the public has to put in them. That’s why she’s right(even if she didn’t mean it like this). A bunch of y’all are fake ass nikkas twerking and throwing pom pome for political parties that work against your best interest. And this goes beyond color because the same applies to MAGA nikkas cheerleading for Trump. They all work for the Federal Reserve because that’s who controls the money….
:unimpressed:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Y’all are fake :yeshrug:

Y’all ignore the fact that money > your vote. That’s why when the corporations failed they got bailed out with your money. When they told you to stay home during Covid? They argue over sending out $1000 checks. Oh it’s just you walking the dirty streets of San Fran? We don’t have the money to clean them up. Oh wait the Chinese president(?) is coming to visit? Within weeks the streets look brand new with no trash to be seen. What dont y’all get by now? The govt is bought and paid for. They’re not working for anyone’s best interest other than the ones that PAY (not vote) them. And those are the corporations and at the top, the federal reserve which is a PRIVATE entity(meaning not tied to the govt) that has control of the COUNTRY’S MONEY SUPPLY.

Yet no matter how this is explained y’all will go back to arguing over right vs left. And while they have you arguing for which wing on the same damn bird is better, they’re depleting more and more resources from the public which increases the amount of reliance the public has to put in them. That’s why she’s right(even if she didn’t mean it like this). A bunch of y’all are fake ass nikkas twerking and throwing pom pome for political parties that work against your best interest. And this goes beyond color because the same applies to MAGA nikkas cheerleading for Trump. They all work for the Federal Reserve because that’s who controls the money….

But you’re the type of person that thinks “black empowerment” comes from voting for the correct white political party.. It’s so pathetic especially when even cacs are beginning to see that politics is a sham

Case in point folks. Like I said, these agents arent slick. Me exercising and expressing my right to vote against all the explicitly white nationalist shyt laid out in OP means I worship the Democrat Party without criticism. It means I think a Democrat Presidency will solve all poverty and all the worlds issues overnight. It means I think black empowerment is voting for a "white political party." It means I'm not aware that corporations and big money has influence over our government.

At no point in this thread or in my post did I or anyone say any political party will solve all of poverty and misfortune in America. Thats you projecting YOUR expectations of political parties--to send you a paycheck and save your life--onto me. This thread is about the explicitly white nationalist agenda of the Trump administration and the conservative legal community, which they are prepared to enact once given power...ESPECIALLY now that their man is a humiliated felon. But this nikka wanna deflect to some bullshyt about money and corporations, as if that's what's important here.

I and all black Ameircans should stay home and just let racist cacs pick our President, representatives, judges and laws because "corporations."

These pro-Trump niccas really think they're smarter than they actually are. I'm voting in November. I'm voting for the liberal candidate and the liberal policy agenda. Im voting to keep Project 2025 and the fascist right wing take over of our justice system the hell away from my life. Im voting to defend existing rights in this country and to enable future causes. I'm voting to make sure every judge that gets a seat in our justice system is one that supports civil rights. I'm filling in that bubble for Joe Biden. Im choosing every black, liberal, pro-civil rights candidates down ballot. And im walking out the door happy. All that childish "eeeew, yoire voting! You're a shill for the Dems" school yard shyt doesn't work on me. I'm not some idiot that needs Yvette Carnell, or Tariq Nasheed or whoever on the internet to tell me how to be pro-black.

Suck a dikk with the pseudo intellectual, both sides garbage.

:camby:

Can't wait to watch you both sides Trump supporters cry and eat dirt in November.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you acting as if biden is bringing us into a utopia...:mjlol:

OTHER groups do not vote unless their needs will be met... other groups do NOT care about the democratic party. they are not loyal to a party... voting is a transaction... if you do not do what I want we will not vote for you... after all the empty promises the dems have given us. what have we gotten for it... :stopitslime: you are talking from a place of fear... stop being so afraid and stop being loyal to a party that fukks you in the ass...

You are a agent provocateur.
You flaug'n and compromised.

Plus a fake militant talking clandestined kuklos.

You fake ass vinyl african medallion nikkaz are flaug'n.

Ol fake ass militant.

Like how are you ever about black revolution.
Yo goof ass never even reviewed it takes a nation by pe.

So where did you get all this revolutionary flaug'n you do.

All you fake militants and fake african medallion kuklos talking ass nikkaz are a lie.

When I never seen you nowhere. You never even reviewed any records. To say you listen to nobody and you never listed not one book in your bullshyt here. Nor reviewed anything revolutionary.
You never even covertly spoke on black books. Nor any authors to seek knowledge from.

So stop flaug'n.

Ayo.. to any and all you nikkaz. With this kuklos clandestined fake woke bullshyt.

You flaug'n.

I never seen you even review one author on nuffin.

So how in the fukk.
did you even get into knowing. about any culture in the first place.

When I open this bytch
plus never even seen a review on some public enemy.

Man stfu.

Nobody in the know is fooled.
by you c00n clandestined kuklos speaking motherfukkers.

nikka named after star wars.

When he never even substantially reviewed not one movie in star wars.
or rated it.
When any uprising was going on.
I never seen none of you actually rant on the issues. Nor post about anything related.

Stop flaug'n

Yousa kuklos clandestined rooted lie.

Yourl and your kind.
are A fake african vinyl medallion.

That you never even found a retro black african medallion.
Plus you never spoke on it ever.

Stop flaug'n.

Nobody in the know is fooled.

Art Barr