So basically Black people are a couple of court cases and a republican president away from being permanent second class citizens

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Look at this clown ass nikka here...:mjlol: he's talking about white supremacists... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE VOTING FOR YOU fukkING CLOWN?!!?:laff: the game is rigged you fool wake up...

CNN's Facts First searchable database - CNN

1280px-Sens._Joe_Biden_and_Strom_Thurmond.jpg

...The savior of black america y'all!Miller.

You csn Google yo white clandestined daddy.

Yet when asked to review a pe record.

We never seen it.

You clandestine kuklos c00n.

Art Barr

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this clown ass nikka here...:mjlol: he's talking about white supremacists... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE VOTING FOR YOU fukkING CLOWN?!!?:laff: the game is rigged you fool wake up...

CNN's Facts First searchable database - CNN

1280px-Sens._Joe_Biden_and_Strom_Thurmond.jpg

...The savior of black america y'all!!!! :mjlol:

The fact that so many of these guys have to lie about biden being something he never was and isnt is embarrassing. Biden is a known liar and they cant even admit that

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
G

Shut the fukk up.

Another clandestine greco Roman ares and hepatheus lost lifestyle c00n here too.

Yousa traitor at the base level of being black.

Why are you here. Except to be an agent provocateur.

Hiphop is antigay.

Log tha fukk off

Bboys and bgirls in hiphop culture are against your kind in mores and norms.

Why are you here.
Ol lost kuklos ares and hepatheus lifestyle affected ass goofie.

You lack complete knowledge of self and should be banned off this hiphop.culture based board. As hiphop is completely against you as a standard more and norm.

Especially in rhe new school way of thought. That banished molester pedo bambaata.

log off.

You not welcome here at all.

Art Barr

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Like i said

If you so militant.

How did you get all this knowledge as a gateway.
When we never seen you review. Ot one public enemy record. To show you dug in a crate.

Stop flaug'n.

You are a sent off goofie free thought agent.

Who ain't even reviewed a star wars movie. With an order 66. @ORDER_66 username.

Yousa whole agent provocateur clandestine kuklos freethought fraud lacking ass goofie.

Nobody is fooled. You enablin. c00n.

To anyone on the coli. In real life if you encounter these vinyl african medallion frauds. Ask them their favorite public enemy record.

Watch them be confused. Like if they were so militant. Why in the fukk.
have they not reviewed.
the s1w theme music.
or group Behind the s1w's in public enemy.

Miss me with your c00n kuklos bullshyt.
You flaug'n.

Like how did you get on this wave.

when you never even dug in the crate.
for public enemy to stan to start.

Like how sway.

Stop flaug'n.
You tweaking ass goofies are done here. That goes for you and any other switch sider c00n enablers anywhere.

Ol fake vinyl african pleather medallion ass goofie.

Art Barr
You really gotta love and appreciate this man. This mother fukker is hilarious. This nikka is creative as hell with the posting style. The random name calling rants mid post are funny as hell.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yep we will be back to the 1960s every thing will get radicalized and we will have a bunch of “hot summers” and Cacs will realize that we can’t live in a fascist country and another civil rights era will happen.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You really gotta love and appreciate this man. This mother fukker is hilarious. This nikka is creative as hell with the posting style. The random name calling rants mid post are funny as hell.

Preciate it handshake.

Also.. if you encounter these fake african pleather vinyl medallion flaug'n ass goofies. Ask them.
what public enemy they played.
or reviewed.

Like how are they so militant.
If they never dug in the crate.

Plus while they were diggin.
They never had no militant music playing.
They wanna be militant but do not know one s1w move.

Like how are they so militant. When you never seen these nikkaz.
even stan public enemy.
If they dug in the crate to flaug on all this knowledge. How did they miss public enemy.
or get on the wave of being militant.

These nikkaz are fake ares and hepatheus militants from chasing amy.

Art Barr

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

No its not he sounds like an autistic retard...:mjlol: stop it

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Pointing out that black women are doing a black wife challange at the height of white fascism is actually needed. This would be like Jewish women posting "post your german boyfriend" tiktok trend during the 1930s. @Falcozer Do you agree? Is it not weird that there's a black wife effect trend at the height of white fascism while Blum and friends take away BW rights?
I understand why you brought it up although it doesn't have a direct correlation with the topic. I don't want to turn this thread into a thread about divestors but I was just calling out Gloxina who can't help herself when it comes to discussing black women doing c00nish things.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I understand why you brought it up although it doesn't have a direct correlation with the topic. I don't want to turn this thread into a thread about divestors but I was just calling out Gloxina who can't help herself when it comes to discussing black women doing c00nish things.
Fair enough. Still, if you go to my most recent post in this thread, you'll notice that I caught her in a lie and she hasnt responded :dead: . She claimed that no one knew about my brothers keeper and I posted an article showing that nearly 1000 black women leaders signed a petition to have it gone.