So basically Black people are a couple of court cases and a republican president away from being permanent second class citizens

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Some of us #WeWereAlreadyHere if you wanna get into the nuances:respect:

But slaves were sold,as well as kidnapped. But last I checked slaves werent allowed to just leave the plantation. They were held against their will which means they were kidnapped as well,or held hostage if thats a better fit. Either way your ancestors did not choose to make this their home. They were held by force and under threat of violence. So this idea that the rebellious thing to do is refusing to leave is laughable. Just more reverse psychology from the European.

Stay if you wanna stay,but staying for the sake of what ancestors went through doesnt make sense to me. Also im not pan african by the way#AnywhereButHere.

So you wanna revise kidnap to being held hostage? yet you have no smoke for the original people who sold the ancestors out in the 1st place ?

And it’s laughable for someone who wants to go back to a place that sold you out - don’t you get it through your thick head they don’t fukking want you back , if they did they wouldn’t have sold you out from the very beginning

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The problem is blacks have been playing the wrong game. Other groups not only vote but select candidates who will vote favorable to their "specific" interest. Blacks will take whoever comes along and hope those candidates have some of our interest in mind.
This is a fukking lie
You nikkas just be typing any kinds of bullshyt
Statistics and numbers be damn
Other groups vote identity politics as well
Asians rarely vote and if they do
It’s for people that look like them and are from their communities
Middle Easterners, Latinos(especially in Texas/California)
Vote for their people
So you goof ass brain dead bytch nikkas of thecoli who write your life while looking out the window are so full of shyt
You nikkas can’t help but to shyt on black people
Day in and Day out
While uplifting others while never being around them
You nikkas are intelligent to other dumb nikkas of this site that don’t know no better
Or clearly in digital blackface
I’m not one of you lames
I just post here

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until we have a legitimate plan which doesn’t include waiting until election time to get changes we will always be 2nd class.

It’s the same dog & pony every single time

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:what: I was responding to the op. It's one thing for Dems to try to paint Trump as the man who started this, but bp should be able to have the real conversation among ourselves. Seems like some people just woke up and the world is falling around them, I'm here taking time out of my joyous life of leisure to explain what happened while they (read: you) were asleep. The structure built by the CRM to protect us is, in fact, falling, but unless you know why and how that occurred, you won't be able to stop it or re- build it.

Trump did not start our downward trajectory. This is the culmination of neoliberalism, introduced during the Clinton years. Bush and Obama simply played their parts advancing it. So when somebody asks why the protective walls are falling, they must be told the whole story. It's necessary to stress Obama's role bc the easily- pacified think that was a golden era we can vote back. No, and be glad you can't.

During one of the debates in 2016, Bernie Sanders made the apparently shocking claim that "the African-American community lost half of their wealth as a result of the Wall Street collapse." So shocking that politifact had to fact check it. He wasn't lying. While Obama was playing Al Green and two stepping to Aretha Franklin and Beyonce, he was serving as frontman for the group robbing us.

“What it shows is we bailed out Wall Street — that wasn’t entirely Obama’s doing at all, that was Bush and the Federal Reserve, Ben Bernanke, and so forth — but housing was almost entirely under his control. Homeowners were not bailed out,” Ryan Cooper, one of the report’s authors, told The Intercept about the findings of the report.

Many middle-class Americans saw their wealth decimated by the subprime mortgage debacle, but African-Americans suffered a particularly heavy blow because so much of that population’s wealth was tied up in housing...

The authors singled out the Home Affordable Modification Program for censure for seeking to incentivize mortgage services to modify loans.

The failures of HAMP are well-documented — it ended up helping big banks and doing very little for homeowners.

The authors suggest that the New Deal’s Home Owners’ Loan Corporation is a model that may have yielded different outcomes. HOLC purchased mortgages directly and refinanced them, but such a model of direct government intervention and control of an economic problem has been anathema to modern government officials.

“Because African-Americans were disproportionately victimized at all levels of the housing and foreclosure crises, they stood to gain disproportionately from any sensible policy response. But because policy was not sensible — because it was, in fact, a catastrophic failure — the first black president in American history was a disaster for black wealth,” Cooper and Bruenig conclude.

So, yes, when people ask how we got here, broke and unable to defend ourselves in the courts, I point out where the money went. When people ask where our political advocates went, I point to where our power was leeched: Obama. We poured all we had left into him and it was a very bad plan. This should serve as a cautionary tale. You obviously can't trust the overt racists, duh, but you can't even trust those who claim to be on your side... like this guy right here. 👇🏽

I quoted this dumb shyt just to highlight the level of discourse. The proper question is, in fact, 'what are Dems gonna do about it' because those are the people we elect to protect our rights. But this MSNBC employee understands that these are dangerous questions for his masters, so he runs in with ad hominems and distractions. Watch him. His bonus is probably based on daps, fukking tap-dancing clown.

I'm not gonna throw in all the article hits because there are way more than this, but there is a reason why folks tout Obama as a banker's best friend.

We were getting fukked before, fukked during and definitely getting fukked after. No one has been on "our" side for decades.

Every president in the modern era has been for either corporations, banks or both. Never the people.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
This is a fukking lie
You nikkas just be typing any kinds of bullshyt
Statistics and numbers be damn
Other groups vote identity politics as well
Asians rarely vote and if they do
It’s for people that look like them and are from their communities
Middle Easterners, Latinos(especially in Texas/California)
Vote for their people
So you goof ass brain dead bytch nikkas of thecoli who write your life while looking out the window are so full of shyt
You nikkas can’t help but to shyt on black people
Day in and Day out
While uplifting others while never being around them
You nikkas are intelligent to other dumb nikkas of this site that don’t know no better
Or clearly in digital blackface
I’m not one of you lames
I just post here
All you did was ramble without pointing where I was wrong. If you had an understanding how people push candidates through dark money, you would have understood my comment. I'm not upset because most people don't know. They think just showing up to the polls is enough.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:what: I was responding to the op. It's one thing for Dems to try to paint Trump as the man who started this, but bp should be able to have the real conversation among ourselves. Seems like some people just woke up and the world is falling around them, I'm here taking time out of my joyous life of leisure to explain what happened while they (read: you) were asleep. The structure built by the CRM to protect us is, in fact, falling, but unless you know why and how that occurred, you won't be able to stop it or re- build it.

Trump did not start our downward trajectory. This is the culmination of neoliberalism, introduced during the Clinton years. Bush and Obama simply played their parts advancing it. So when somebody asks why the protective walls are falling, they must be told the whole story. It's necessary to stress Obama's role bc the easily- pacified think that was a golden era we can vote back. No, and be glad you can't.

During one of the debates in 2016, Bernie Sanders made the apparently shocking claim that "the African-American community lost half of their wealth as a result of the Wall Street collapse." So shocking that politifact had to fact check it. He wasn't lying. While Obama was playing Al Green and two stepping to Aretha Franklin and Beyonce, he was serving as frontman for the group robbing us.

“What it shows is we bailed out Wall Street — that wasn’t entirely Obama’s doing at all, that was Bush and the Federal Reserve, Ben Bernanke, and so forth — but housing was almost entirely under his control. Homeowners were not bailed out,” Ryan Cooper, one of the report’s authors, told The Intercept about the findings of the report.

Many middle-class Americans saw their wealth decimated by the subprime mortgage debacle, but African-Americans suffered a particularly heavy blow because so much of that population’s wealth was tied up in housing...

The authors singled out the Home Affordable Modification Program for censure for seeking to incentivize mortgage services to modify loans.

The failures of HAMP are well-documented — it ended up helping big banks and doing very little for homeowners.

The authors suggest that the New Deal’s Home Owners’ Loan Corporation is a model that may have yielded different outcomes. HOLC purchased mortgages directly and refinanced them, but such a model of direct government intervention and control of an economic problem has been anathema to modern government officials.

“Because African-Americans were disproportionately victimized at all levels of the housing and foreclosure crises, they stood to gain disproportionately from any sensible policy response. But because policy was not sensible — because it was, in fact, a catastrophic failure — the first black president in American history was a disaster for black wealth,” Cooper and Bruenig conclude.

So, yes, when people ask how we got here, broke and unable to defend ourselves in the courts, I point out where the money went. When people ask where our political advocates went, I point to where our power was leeched: Obama. We poured all we had left into him and it was a very bad plan. This should serve as a cautionary tale. You obviously can't trust the overt racists, duh, but you can't even trust those who claim to be on your side... like this guy right here. 👇🏽

I quoted this dumb shyt just to highlight the level of discourse. The proper question is, in fact, 'what are Dems gonna do about it' because those are the people we elect to protect our rights. But this MSNBC employee understands that these are dangerous questions for his masters, so he runs in with ad hominems and distractions. Watch him. His bonus is probably based on daps, fukking tap-dancing clown.

Bush-Cheney, with their shytty "conservative" economic policies, tax cuts, and bank deregulation sent our economy into a literal free fall and created a housing crisis that impacted everyone, with African Americans of course being the greatest victims of them all.

But somehow that was the fault of Obama and liberals who restored the economy from the crisis.

:mjlol:

Trump installs conservative Supreme Court judges to demolish affirmative action and civil rights while setting the stage for a complete fascist right wing take over of our judicial and executive branches.

Somehow this is also the fault of Obama, Biden, and liberals.

Like I said, this Republic00nette is the "fakest" black revolutionary of them all. Has absolutely no smoke, criticism, or concern EVER for the people who are actually hurting us, because she's on their side, and she has no scope of politics besides blaming Democrats and immigrants for literally anything while running cover for her useless shytty ass white supremacist party like a good little c00n.

Your garbage white supremacist party has been responsible for every major period of economic downturn in this entire country, let alone the black community, since the 1980s. Democrats have to come and pick up the mess YOU, your party, and the rich fukks yall serve create every 10 years. And of course, playing your phony, disingenuous, black revolutionary persona you blame the after effects of poor CONSERVATIVE policy on the liberals who fix it or fight against it.

So your solution to the Republican-led crisis' that has hurt black wealth and rights is to protest Democrats, and let the party that has taken away our rights and tanked our economy over and over have the power.

You black conservatives are absolutely fukking useless. You don't give a shyt about black people, youre just a wannabe cac who hate liberals and immigrants. Once you take away all the phony "my people" rhetoric your politics are literally indistinguishable from some dipshyt Fox News Contributor. Fake revolutionary.

And lol at a pro-black woman who is so worried and concerned about "the liberal media" being unfair to white supremacists, white nationalists, Trump, and Republicans taking away our rights.

Imagine being "pro-black", jumping into a thread about the Republican parties explicitly white supremacist policy agenda just to deflect to Democrats and liberals, before complaining about the media being so apparently "biased" against white supremacists. And then got the nerve to call the people who want to stop the white supremacist agenda "fake."

I don't know how you simps take this Republic00n seriously. Just pathetic.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Bush-Cheney, with their shytty "conservative" economic policies, tax cuts, and bank deregulation sent our economy into a literal free fall and created a housing crisis that impacted everyone, with African Americans of course being the greatest victims of them all.

But somehow that was the fault of Obama and liberals who restored the economy from the crisis.

Trump installs conservative Supreme Court judges to demolish affirmative action and civil rights while setting the stage for a complete fascist right wing take over of our judicial and executive branches.

Somehow this is also the fault of Obama, Biden, and liberals.

Like I said, this Republic00nette is the "fakest" black revolutionary of them all. Has absolutely no smoke, criticism, or concern EVER for the people who are actually hurting us, because she's on their side, and she has no scope of politics besides blaming Democrats and immigrants for literally anything while running cover for her useless shytty ass white supremacist party like a good little c00n.

Your garbage white supremacist party has been responsible for every major period of economic downturn in this entire country, let alone the black community, since the 1980s. Democrats have to come and pick up the mess YOU, your party, and the rich fukks yall serve create every 10 years. And of course, playing your phony, disingenuous, black revolutionary persona you blame the after effects of poor CONSERVATIVE policy on the liberals who fix it or fight against it.

So your solution to the Republican-led crisis' that has hurt black wealth and rights is to protest Democrats, and let the party that has taken away our rights and tanked our economy over and over have the power.

You black conservatives are absolutely fukking useless. You don't give a shyt about black people, youre just a wannabe cac who hate liberals and immigrants. Once you take away all the phony "my people" rhetoric your politics are literally indistinguishable from some dipshyt Fox News Contributor. Fake revolutionary.

And lol at a pro-black woman who is so worried and concerned about "the liberal media" being unfair to white supremacists, white nationalists, Trump, and Republicans taking away our rights.

Imagine being "pro-black", jumping into a thread about the Republican parties explicitly white supremacist policy agenda just to deflect to Democrats and liberals, before complaining about the media being so apparently "biased" against white supremacists. And then got the nerve to call the people who want to stop the white supremacist agenda "fake."

I don't know how you simps take this Republic00n seriously. Just pathetic.
They’re starved for female attention. This agent, who im almost sure is a white man cosplaying as a dainty “pro black” woman, with white supremacist views has them gone. That agent is like a salt salesmen and it’s best customers are dusty slow c00n slugs:francis:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Also the disgruntled haven't really been empathized with or understood. Many DO care about Black empowerment and more than themselves. They're just introduced with "shut up and vote" or verbally attacked. I noticed this shift around 2017 and got sick of it.

Kind of childish of them wanting to see democrats lose, but also understandable when they go after fringe issues and we're told to fight for others within our political party and our needs are ignored or met with disdain
I'm with diamond head man :birdman:

Co-sign all this

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
They’re starved for female attention. This agent, who im almost sure is a white man cosplaying as a dainty “pro black” woman, with white supremacist views has them gone. That agent is like a salt salesmen and it’s best customers are dusty slow c00n slugs:francis:

The shyt that kills me is her "Obama fukked us over...not Bush! Not Trump!" logic completely dismisses their both sides, pro-Trump political "strategies."

So Obama is the reason black people are suffering. He and the Democrats orchestrated a bunch of shyt during the economic recovery intended to hurt the black community...

Okay...so she already got what she wanted 8 years ago. Black folks repeated Obama "dIdnT dO shyt" and "i DoNt lIke hIllArY! SHe mAd cOrrUpT" all over social media, just as an actual corrupt white nationalist billionaire was running. Black voter turnout dipped dramatically from an all-time high in 2012. Trump wins, and not without the help of black voters apathy.

Did this demonstrate her grand political strategy? Did Democrats respond to this loss by suddenly ignoring all other voters besides African Americans? Did they respond by taking up extreme policies completely unpopular with the American public like billions in reparations? Trump acknowledged and literally THANKED African Americans for sitting out in 2016, helping enable his win. Did he "pay us back" by "giving us a seat at the table" for reparations and policies "exclusively for black Americans" like her, Yvette Carnell, and every Acronym hashtag c00n was fantasizing these white supremacists would do if we "spread out our votes" like idiots?

No! None of that shyt happened. Instead we got a far-right Supreme Court, affirmative action and abortion rights abolished, arguments against Brown v Board lined up as we speak, another economic and public health crisis that inevitably hit poor African Americans the worst. And did I mention immigrants are still here? And it's TRUMP holding up any action because he knows there's enough deranged, bigoted, self-important fools like her who will fall for it and pretend they standing up for something by "not voting Democrat."

But hey at least she got to see her psychotic cac-adjacent borderline-genocidal c00n dreams of seeing black and latino immigrants dehumanized by Donald Trump for four years. Which is clearly far more important to her than actually defending or advancing anything for black people, as much as the Republic00n puts on the fake civil rights leader persona.

But oh no guys. THIS time if we hand over our political power to racist cacs and let them pick our judges and our laws until laws "specific to black Americans" is not even legally possible the parties will rush to bend over for black people with extreme agendas.

There are just not serious people. Just narcissistic attentiontion starved ramblings and roleplay.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
im not white....you feminine men are something else though. quick to respond emotionally.
its racist to think all black people have a white liberal woman mindset and want socialism isn't it?
c00n shyt to call reparations socialism