So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
thats incredibly funny to drop her credentials after she made herself look incredibly ignorant

also :cape:
how was she ignorant? i go to the same school as her, ya i have seen her twerk on random days but how does that make her look ignorant? :wtf:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
@MurderSheWrote everyone who has threatened to bring legal action on this site to have it shut down has been banned. You've done it multiple times in this thread

should you get a free pass because you are a girl? What would that say about gender equality at the coli? I think it's time for you to get an unpaid vacation

You obviously don't have what it takes to post at this community, and other female posters will now suffer because of your un-thought out actions

I'm sure @bk @Brooklynzson will be fair in deciding your punishment for threatening to have the site we all love and they worked so hard to maintain shut down

Other females users will suffer? Get the fukk outta here. Yall niccas doing way to much.
Edit: Wait you're a female?

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Crazy part about this thread is nikkas on here more mad at snitching than a nikka who thinks rape is a joke. I have a cousin who was raped so the shyt isn't a laughing matter to me. fukk wrong wit some of you nikkas man

You really take these coli nikkaz seriously, man? If I really thought dude witnessed a rape I'd call the cops myself, but 90% of the shyt said on here is :duck:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
how was she ignorant? i go to the same school as her, ya i have seen her twerk on random days but how does that make her look ignorant? :wtf:
she thinks there is a "big difference" between a rapper who says things for attention and a poster who says things for attention. also she has a total misunderstanding about the internet, the law and how police make cases.

she is just giving emotional responses to shyt because she is a woman and she gets upset by the idea of a rapist getting away unpunished but that has made her completely blind to reality.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
My sarcasm clearly went over your head. :mjpls:
the coli, where you can say ignorant stuff and then when you get called out on it claim you are trolling. thanks for your racist insults, you really must be as smart as you think you are.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
she thinks there is a "big difference" between a rapper who says things for attention and a poster who says things for attention. also she has a total misunderstanding about the internet, the law and how police make cases.

she is just giving emotional responses to shyt because she is a woman and she gets upset by the idea of a rapist getting away unpunished but that has made her completely blind to reality.
cool story bro

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Yo, why you dry snitching on me? I was just having fun that day.:bryan:
classic coli female response. made herself look like a complete moron then half a page later try to flaunt her sexuality to get back in the good graces of the dudes on here. you're a pro. :salute: