So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Jesus. Could you people that know nothing about how the internet works, IT in-general, or TCP/IP, PLEASE stop discussing IT-related shyt? You're embarrassing the REAL IT heads on this site :scusthov:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Dude, first of all don't call me the c word. :pacspit: And, secondly YOU need to listen to yourself. You need to wake up if you think it isn't easy to inform the police of 'little' things like this. Honestly, it's as easy as a tweet to a local police station. People do it all the time. If @MurderSheWrote really wanted to take it a step further she could easily find Themoneyteam's location and print screen tweet it to his local police station. :ufdup:
you dont understand how a variety of things work

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Idiot op bragged about watching his friend rape some chick. Which is a felony in the US. Murdershewrote saw his comment and print screened it and forwarded it to police.

You know, also, Rick Ross said the quoted, below, which was heard by millions around the world....

"Put molly all in her champagne, she ain't even know it / I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it,"

:stopitslime:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He got dropped by Reebok, boycotts of his concerts and backlash. :stopitslime:

Was the shyt that OP and Rick Ross said distasteful? Sure. Is it worth spending a dime of taxpayers $ on launching investigations and hiring cyber-analytic's when there is REAL shyt popping off in the real world? :stopitslime:

:comeon: nikka, U.O.E.N.O is the shyt. And, Rozy is an entertainer who is known to say things for attention. Total difference.

:wow: and on that note, I'm out. Can't argue with this level of brilliance.

Last edited:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
bytch's scorn went too far... She is a self-hating troll that logs on to get under people's skin is. Well deserving of an IP ban.

Legendary thread....