Is this a threat mahoganny??

v3g2yx.jpg

Jesus Christ this is possibly the worst photoshops I've seen in a while

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is everyone saying ip address.. if it's a dynamic ip address.. they can't find you?

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I applaud her actions. Rape is serious and nothing to be joked about it. And you're an idiot if you attempt to do it in a context where you are saying you actually witnessed (could/would easily be interpreted as an accomplice to it, since thats his friend) in real life.

Not to sound anti-gay, but some of you really need to ask yourselves why getting approval from other men on the internet is so important to you :scusthov:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Leave it to the female posters to support this bullshyt :laugh:

"Bu bu but what if your sister or your aunt or your third cousin got raped?"

fukk outta here :laugh:

Cops prolly reading this thread right now laughing just as hard as the rest of us :dead:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
@MurderSheWrote everyone who has threatened to bring legal action on this site to have it shut down has been banned. You've done it multiple times in this thread

should you get a free pass because you are a girl? What would that say about gender equality at the coli? I think it's time for you to get an unpaid vacation

You obviously don't have what it takes to post at this community, and other female posters will now suffer because of your un-thought out actions

I'm sure @bk @Brooklynzson will be fair in deciding your punishment for threatening to have the site we all love and they worked so hard to maintain shut down

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
what do you mean by this, almost every female poster has a 1:1 dap ratio. Which means as a whole they are better posters than the men :mjpls:

Your dap ratios are so high because you dap each other. As a whole none of you are all that funny, you don't make good threads, and you bring nothing to the site apart from simp threads from male posters who don't get laid in real life and feel like simping on the internet. Dap ratios mean nothing :stopitslime:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Your dap ratios are so high because you dap each other. As a whole none of you are all that funny, you don't make good threads, and you bring nothing to the site apart from simp threads from male posters who don't get laid in real life and feel like simping on the internet. Dap ratios mean nothing :stopitslime:

I don't know what you talking about fukk boy. But myself and the other female posters on the coli do nothing but drop gems. Being an intellectual well spoken independent black women earns you respect around here, and our daps show it. Maybe step up your posting game and your daps may reflect it like us ladies. We don't post to impress you butt buddies we post to be liberated

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Lol do people really care about daps that much:comeon: .... I think it's time for these nikkaz to get some fresh air

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What if @TheMoneyteam is using an unsecured wireless connection? :lupe:.

@MurderSheWrote :ufdup:. Should have called homeland security and the CIA.

who knows what this guy does on an UNSECURED WIRELESS CONNECTION.

You might fukk around and get some innocent people in some deep shyt.
Do you really want that on your conscious?​

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I don't know what you talking about fukk boy. But myself and the other female posters on the coli do nothing but drop gems. Being an intellectual well spoken independent black women earns you respect around here, and our daps show it. Maybe step up your posting game and your daps may reflect it like us ladies. We don't post to impress you butt buddies we post to be liberated

Yes! Go ahead, gurl. You're a strong, Black woman and you don't need no man to tell you otherwise.