So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
classic coli female response. made herself look like a complete moron then half a page later try to flaunt her sexuality to get back in the good graces of the dudes on here. you're a pro. :salute:

:wtf: How did I flaunt my sexuality? Malcom replied to you about how he witnessed me twerking one day during our University break. What does that have to do with me trying to get back in the good graces of the Coli dudes? Sheesh, dude get a fukking grip.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Yes,

Yes, @O RLY is a female. Actually she's one of the original Coli females. :salute:
Interesting, I don't agree with that comment at all and I'm surprised it came from a woman. Why would other woman be penalized because of ole girl's action? That makes no sense. To us it may seems trivial that went to the police but she to her it isn't. He didnt deny it after all this so maybe what he said was true and really did happen.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:wtf: How did I flaunt my sexuality? Malcom replied to you about how he witnessed me twerking one day at University breaks. What does that have to do with me trying to get back in the good graces of the Coli dudes? Sheesh, dude get a fukking grip.
"awww dont you be telling these guys on here about how i shake my ass in a way that i know the men on here like :mjpls:"