So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they find reason to believe it's true, the authorities would ask the site owners for access to past threads and user information.

and how would they find any reason to believe its true? WE cant even figure out if its true. What could she have told them for them to even begin to believe that she knows what she is talking about? She has no pics, no witness, no names, nothing. If I was a cop, I would tell her to go home and log off he internet.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Lemme catch you in a dark alley i'll rape the fukk out you, hoe

eSX5q.gif

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you and the rest of the so-called "staff" of this site were the least bit concerned about "bring everyone down with him" you sorry ass mods would have taken the time to moderate this individual's threads.

The fact that some ninja can make a thread BRAGGING about witnessing a felony on this site WITHOUT any type of infraction or sanction speaks volumes.

This same individual posted, "bytches get raped all the time," and you fukking members of the "staff" haven't done shyt.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for you.

And let me find this picture of a baby being defecated on...I swear to you, I will bring hell down on this site.

Get your shyt together and maybe things like this would cease to be an area of contention for you.

Which is exactly what I was told.

lol..how do you even know if what dude said is true? i could say I raped someone, and I would be 100% lying - and you would be a dumb ass for runnng and telling the cops

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I know it's fun and games to some of you on here. But, what you posted was some serious shyt and there are officers around to investigate. They're probably IP tracking you right now. And, watching everything you post and look at online and putting a case together against you ready to indict you with as we speak. Watch out, breh! You've been warned. :ufdup:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I know it's fun and games to some of you on here. But, what you posted was some serious shyt and there are officers around to investigate. They're probably IP tracking you right now. And, watching everything you post and look at online and putting a case together against you ready to indict you with as we speak. Watch out, breh! You've been warned. :ufdup:
summarize the fukkery i dont wana read 10 pages

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang

:skip: Your local police station doesn't have the means, or the authority to do this.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Idiot , Op bragged about watching his friend rape some chick. Which is a felony in the US. Murdershewrote saw his comment and print screened it and forwarded it to police.
wow i wanna report him to RCMP I SWEAR

they give out incentives for shyt like this