So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
@MurderSheWrote was in a thread in the race track claiming to live an amazing lifestyle talking down to people on this website, but yet she actually took the time out of her day to go to the police station to tell the cops about an "alleged" story on a message board :russ: what a dumb bytch. Rape is wrong but the cops are not going to look into this especially since this is some unknown person on the internet, it's not like dude made this story up using his facebook/twitter/instagram, etc, I bet the cops were laughing at your dumbass after you left and told everyone about it with their other colleagues. This thread has potential to be in the rafters due to the ether that's being displayed.
yeah people that report stupid shyt like this don't understand that theres a bunch of these stupid reports with zero evidence. All that dumbass did was waste her time and her gas. Shes prolly the type of person that'd go to the police station if her phone gets stolen thinking the cops can actually help her find her phone :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is pure ignorance...absolute pure ignorance. even if a man goes down to the precinct and says I committed murder and there is no evidence. No body, no missing person, no evidence of anything than its pretty hard to even say that crime was committed. Now you expect the police to listen to you about a random person online without any evidence except the fact of his post that he could completely have made up for attention the greatest hip-hop board of all-time. You expect the police to go off of complete hearsay, but I doubt you are even a credible source at that.

yet you sit there and try to bring everyone down with him...ya lets see how this turns out.

If you and the rest of the so-called "staff" of this site were the least bit concerned about "bring everyone down with him" you sorry ass mods would have taken the time to moderate this individual's threads.

The fact that some ninja can make a thread BRAGGING about witnessing a felony on this site WITHOUT any type of infraction or sanction speaks volumes.

This same individual posted, "bytches get raped all the time," and you fukking members of the "staff" haven't done shyt.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for you.

And let me find this picture of a baby being defecated on...I swear to you, I will bring hell down on this site.

Get your shyt together and maybe things like this would cease to be an area of contention for you.

If they find reason to believe it's true, the authorities would ask the site owners for access to past threads and user information.

Which is exactly what I was told.

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
If you and the rest of the so-called "staff" of this site were the least bit concerned about "bring everyone down with him" you sorry ass mods would have taken the time to moderate this individual's threads.

The fact that some ninja can make a thread BRAGGING about witnessing a felony on this site WITHOUT any type of infraction or sanction speaks volumes.

This same individual posted, "bytches get raped all the time," and you fukking members of the "staff" haven't done shyt.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for you.

Get your shyt together and maybe things like this would cease to be an area of contention for you.

Which is exactly what I was told.

:umad:

you embarrassed yourself...