So Apparently Some Coli member Reported me to the Police

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I suggest everyone read that thread because you didn't do shyt. The men and the women alike crushed your whole argument and you became defensive. At one point I thought your ass was going to :sadbron:it was getting too real for you. It was comedy to watch.

"But but but...it's the white man..."

I'm actually proud of the few educated black men (and women) who came through and slapped some sense into your ass on your thread. Please go have a seat. If you didn't want answers, which are plainly obvious to anyone, you should have stepped your ass into a sociology class to at least learn something.

@Melt_Man I'm BLACK bytch! :childplease:

@YouLoveMe I answered your foolishness once when I gave you an example of a "got his shyt together" black man. You seemed to take offense to me even giving you an example of one. After that I was done with your ass.

@yo moms :umad::childplease:

thanks for the long emotional post....I know, u know and the coli know I shut u down....Take ur pseudo intellectual ass back lipstickalley

go find some gandhi quotes or something

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Pure fukkery LMAOOO.. Hoe really called the cops but said she wasnt snitching.... LMAO

FBnWCY7.png

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
Exactly. This dummy is too stupid for words. Yes, bytch I reported you.

I bet your dumbass will think twice about bragging about watching some ninja rape an unconscious girl.

Chances are the owners of this site will also be pulled into your bullshyt. So, let's just watch and see how this plays out.

this is pure ignorance...absolute pure ignorance. even if a man goes down to the precinct and says I committed murder and there is no evidence. No body, no missing person, no evidence of anything than its pretty hard to even say that crime was committed. Now you expect the police to listen to you about a random person online without any evidence except the fact of his post that he could completely have made up for attention the greatest hip-hop board of all-time. You expect the police to go off of complete hearsay, but I doubt you are even a credible source at that.

yet you sit there and try to bring everyone down with him...ya lets see how this turns out.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@MurderSheWrote was in a thread in the race track claiming to live an amazing lifestyle talking down to people on this website, but yet she actually took the time out of her day to go to the police station to tell the cops about an "alleged" story on a message board :russ: what a dumb bytch. Rape is wrong but the cops are not going to look into this especially since this is some unknown person on the internet, it's not like dude made this story up using his facebook/twitter/instagram, etc, I bet the cops were laughing at your dumbass after you left and told everyone about it with their other colleagues. This thread has potential to be in the rafters due to the ether that's being displayed.

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So according to an online poster, whose name we don't know, someone else, whose name we also don't know, penetrated a girl, whose name we definitely don't know, without consent, although that, we don't know.

:lupe:

:russ: pretty much..this site is full of clowns. and :deadmanny: at actually taking the time to drive to the police station

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So the bedwrenches of the Coli are snitching on other members after getting shytted on in every other one of their posts :lupe:

Bitter ass bytch :pacspit:
This.

I bet $100 this bytch wouldn't get off her flat-iron ass and go to the police station and report the trollish behavior if he was WHITE, OR if the victim was a white woman.

"Because it could've been your sista, daughter, aunt, blah blah blah" THey are only being overzealous because they THINK it was black woman.

:pacspit: at this filthy, no-life having, can't-wait-to-destroy-a-black-man-over-bullshyt-troll

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
@MurderSheWrote was in a thread in the race track claiming to live an amazing lifestyle talking down to people on this website, but yet she actually took the time out of her day to go to the police station to tell the cops about an "alleged" story on a message board :russ: what a dumb bytch. Rape is wrong but the cops are not going to look into this especially since this is some unknown person on the internet, it's not like dude made this story up using his facebook/twitter/instagram, etc, I bet the cops were laughing at your dumbass after you left and told everyone about it with their other colleagues. This thread has potential to be in the rafters due to the ether that's being displayed.
Yep, Olivia Pope just ethered herself with her taking her Rihanna sixhead looking ass to the police station :russ:

:childplease:

Daps
:russ: pretty much..this site is full of clowns. and :deadmanny: at actually taking the time to drive to the police station

If they find reason to believe it's true, the authorities would ask the site owners for access to past threads and user information.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
You retarded ninjas on this site need to seriously increase your vocabulary. Words like "bedwench" (pure comedy) and "snitch" ain't hurting me. :stopitslime:

I don't live my life based on the anti-social counterproductive pathologies of black MALE culture. If I see something WRONG I don't turn a blind fukking eye.

And to the idiot who said I need to "mind my own business," no, moron, when you put your business out there for the world to see it is no longer "your' business.

I have no regrets about throwing this fool under bus...NONE. Any of you dumbasses think it's funny to joke about rape need be thrown right under there with his sick demented ass.

RAPE is a FELONY. RAPE IS A SERIOUS CRIME. I will take the nicknames you ebonic plagued ninjas dish out if it means getting some animal off the streets. As far as I'm concerned, we need more SNITCHES and REAL men in the black community standing up against this type of fukkery. So, fukk you, if you don't like it. This motherfukker had it coming.
if your black why do you replace nikka with ninja? even if you aren't black, stop saying ninja :dahell: sounds way too corny