So Ancient Egyptians really looked like this?

Asante

All Star
Daps
Persians. Not Africans. Want me to be politically correct to middle easterners?
I didn't even put an exact date,

You didn't have to put dates. The fact that you claim that New Kingdom (as I presume is what you meant by "middle Egypt") was "Arab" is all that's needed to dismiss your statement. "Arabs" as we know them today did not exist during that early time in history. Then you said the the Europeans came AFTER the Arabs. You're completely false. Alexander invaded Kemet during the 4th century BC. The Arabs again did not come onto the land until after the fall of the dynasties during the 7th century AD. See;

KAPPA3030827.jpg

There was NO ARABS in Egypt before this period. This is common knowledge dude....

There WERE different races living amongst each other.

You use you ignorance to promote dumb white racist rhetoric. Stop it!!!

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What the actual motherfcvk!? This is what I'm talking about. We can't even discuss our HISTORY without this IMPOSTOR mofo interrupting!
I've just checked the mod list: let me call them out
Lord Scarf ,Black, Rarely-Wrong Liggins and Barnett114 do any of you want to do smth about this active agent?

Does it have to be like this,srsly!?

SHUT YO SNITCH US UP HOE

I CAN PRACTICALLY HEAR U CRYIN THROUGH THE SCREEN

EITHER REFUTE MY POINTS LIKE A MAN OR SHUT THE FUCC UP

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You keep fukking saying "Middle Easterners" as though it is a race of people RATHER THAN A GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION....This is the FIRST indicator that you have a low IQ. You are repeating rhetoric rather than researched knowledge. You trying to equate this vast region with a Semitic (semi white semi black)/mulatto phenotype is a key indicator of your ignorance. Here are "Middle Eastern" children in Yemen;

yemeni-most-waraffected-children-from-the-families-of-akhdam-known-as-picture-id1175978134

Black Iranians
IMG_2281.JPG

Which phenotypes do you think came into the "Middle East" first? We see black phenotypes from the Arabians Pennisula into the Fertile Cresent all are the so called "Middle East", and contain fair skinned and dark skinned people. So when you claim that ancient Kemet intermarried with
"Middle Easterners" WHO IN THE fukk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? The Middle East was largely black during dynastic Kemet and points earlier;

backflowblues.jpg

Educate yourself before you try to debate a real one!

THERES NO SUCH THING AS RACE U IDIOT

RACE IS A MADE UP SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

ONLY A COMPLETE IDIOT WOULD BASE HIS ARGUMENT AROUND THE DISREGARD TO THIS FACT

Asante

All Star
Daps
THERES NO SUCH THING AS RACE U IDIOT

RACE IS A MADE UP SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

ONLY A COMPLETE IDIOT WOULD BASE HIS ARGUMENT AROUND THE DISREGARD TO THIS FACT

Dumbass you associated ONE phenotype (a Semitic-mulatto look) with the "Middle East", and I showed you that that is entirely incorrect with the examples presented. NEXT!

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You didn't have to put dates. The fact that you claim that New Kingdom (as I presume is what you meant by "middle Egypt") was "Arab" is all that's needed to dismiss your statement. "Arabs" as we know them today did not exist during that early time in history. Then you said the the Europeans came AFTER the Arabs. You're completely false. Alexander invaded Kemet during the 4th century BC. The Arabs again did not come onto the land until after the fall of the dynasties during the 7th century AD. See;

KAPPA3030827.jpg

There was NO ARABS in Egypt before this period. This is common knowledge dude....

You use you ignorance to promote dumb white racist rhetoric. Stop it!!!

Cant even have an argument with hoteps. They get too emotional for the littlest shyt.

main-qimg-ffdb00e0ed962e5fb360f03cb40f6983.webp

Explain this.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Dumbass you associated ONE phenotype (a Semitic-mulatto look) with the "Middle East", and I showed you that that is entirely incorrect with the examples presented. NEXT!

THATS LIKE SAYIN “U ASSOCIATE AFRICANS WITH BLACK WHEN THERES DIFFERENT RACES LIVING THERE” .. DUMB

IM THE ONE WHO SAID THERE WERE DIFF “RACES” IN THAT REGION BACK THEN

AT THIS POINT U JUS ARGUIN SEMANTICS

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
@Booksnrain said it’s pretty much an open secret too that archeological departments rub lightning oils too and that even Egyptian Arabs know the truth

And it’s funny how literal people are with the black classification. Even the darkest black persons is BROWN. They don’t have to be pitch black midnight for the hieroglyphics to corrrlate

We brown up in the sun and our hair gets sun bleached red. People think the red is Irish genetics but look at Angolans.. their hair got red tint in it from the sun sometimes
Plus Egyptians used Henna.

Its obvious cacs had a vested interest in destroying and rewriting history to muddy the waters of African civilisation. That is 100% fact, anything else is downright dishonest.

These are the same cacs that created biological racism to justify all their inhumanity to Africans. Anything in those times can be viewed with immense scepticism since it was the norm and anything they did was based in that root. Since then, there are centuries of specific cac anti-black racism that millions of people have been affected by.

They've only recently started to write some history, such as humanity (homo sapien) beginning in Africa, one which many racists don't believe and the discovery of the cheddar man.

2835.jpg

This is how early Britons looked like. :mjlol:

A lot of cac racists are pissed at these later historical findings.

Last edited:

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was confirmed with Martin Bernal that the Chadic speaking groups of Africa had strong linguistic ties to AE.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
They really do love other cultures, it's like exciting for them. Just like them weeaboo cacs that idolise Japan. British cacs loving Indian curry the most. Them creating mad Asian restaurants and many other shyt.

Don't even mention basement-dwelling weak ugly racist cacs mixing together all cac civilisations (Like they even liked each other :mjlol:), like Romans, Greeks, Vikings etc as some cac unity white power shyt.

This world is mad yo, so much fukkery.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They really do love other cultures, it's like exciting for them. Just like them weeaboo cacs that idolise Japan. British cacs loving Indian curry the most. Them creating mad Asian restaurants andy many other shyt.

Don't even mention basement-dwelling weak ugly racist cacs mixing together all cac civilisations (Like they even liked each other :mjlol:), like Romans, Greeks, Vikings etc as some cac unity white power shyt.

This world is mad yo, so much fukkery.

They don’t know their own history

I was reading an Alt rightish Facebook post from some dude who has a following

He posted a picture about Alexander the Great and how his generals and soldiers were in such awe of a great man cuz they just conquered the world

Not knowing that all those motherfukkers actually wanted to kill him and they probably killed hephaestion too :mjlol: they plotted his life many times. Everyone and their mom knows this

He was bending over and kissing Persians :mjlol:

His men wanted to go home and fukk their wives and this nikka was hoeing them out to fight forever like he trapped them all in a endless 360 deal

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
They don’t know their own history

I was reading an Alt rightish Facebook post from some dude who has a following

He posted a picture about Alexander the Great and how his generals and soldiers were in such awe of a great man cuz they just conquered the world

Not knowing that all those motherfukkers actually wanted to kill him and they probably killed hephaestion too :mjlol: they plotted his life many times. Everyone and their mom knows this

He was bending over and kissing Persians :mjlol:

His men wanted to go home and fukk their wives and this nikka was hoeing them out to fight forever like he trapped them all in a endless 360 deal
Fr. These alt-right dudes are downright insane. It's why get destroyed if they step out of their alt-right bubbles and try to debate actual historians. Too many times I've seen them on social media talk BS and disappear after facts arrive.

Plus their much-vaunted cac civilisations weren't as rosy as they paint them to either (as with most human civilisations, it's better to talk reality than glorify BS) and they love to claim they've discovered everything that has advanced humanity.

It's a sad state of affairs. They will never admit the truth in how dishonest their ancestors were.

Daps
i clicked on this thread thinking there is no way people are arguing ancient egypt isnt of black african origin in 2020 but i was wrong...after reading some of the post can tell people are arguing with someone i have on ignore but im not sure who...i thought it had to be one of the white dudes on my ignore list so i stop ignoring a few of them and i was right:mjlol::russ:...so predictable...

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
@Booksnrain said it’s pretty much an open secret too that archeological departments rub lightning oils too and that even Egyptian Arabs know the truth

And it’s funny how literal people are with the black classification. Even the darkest black persons is BROWN. They don’t have to be pitch black midnight for the hieroglyphics to corrrlate

We brown up in the sun and our hair gets sun bleached red. People think the red is Irish genetics but look at Angolans.. their hair got red tint in it from the sun sometimes

:jbhmm:
Now that you mention it various Sudanese ethic groups just south of Egypt use cow urine to dye their hair red.
34010D3600000578-0-image-a-4_1463129528624.jpg

6571526HHQPh1W.jpg
de40bd219c6c89dd91bf79200d7cf98d.jpg

5760.jpg
images
rear-view-of-a-mundari-tribe-man-with-hair-dyed-in-orange-with-cow-picture-id1195931700
portrait-of-a-mundari-tribe-man-with-hair-dyed-in-orange-with-cow-picture-id1195931684

Daps
I love how many Americans latch on to Egyptian history like they have ancestors there. nikkas know every little details about Egyptian history but couldnt teach u damn thing about Ghanian or Nigerian history where they actually came from.

shyt is :pachaha:
45WW0wy.gif

I have respect for Ancient Egypt but let's be honest, they were pretty much cucks since the 22nd dynasty (Berbers). Pretty much every ruling dynasty after that was non-Egyptian.
I'd rather talk about the Bantu expansions/migrations that started 3000-4000 years ago starting around SE Nigeria & Western Cameroon. They were probably the first Iron age peoples and they spread agriculture across Central, East and Southern Africa. I wonder what artefacts we could uncover through archeological research? What polities are there to be found that they created during the Bantu's spread?