So Ancient Egyptians really looked like this?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Now what in the fukk does that have to do with the knowledge that I just laid to you?

bytch you were just caping for a long standing unified identity of all the tribes as a "Nigerian", and I pointed out that you didn't have that identity until about a hundred years before I was born. Don't move the fukkin goal post....
:dead: you need to start reading before you reply

1) I never claimed to be Nigerian, and definitely aint Nigerian
2) Yes, my tribe has had our culture for MANY centuries, so i dont know what the fukk you're babbling about
3) Guys like you acting like they know African history from reading books published by cacs trying to educate me on something I've lived and breathed every single day of my life is :mjlol: and :scust: at the same time.

Asante

All Star
Daps
I love how many Americans latch on to Egyptian history like they have ancestors there. nikkas know every little details about Egyptian history but couldnt teach u damn thing about Ghanian or Nigerian history where they actually came from.

shyt is :pachaha:

The red highlighted is another reason why you sound stupid af;

STR Testing Results Confirming Genetic Affinities between Ancient Kemetic Pharaohs and Niger-Congo speakers
(DNA tribes and DNA Consultants Analysis)

DNAconsultant Analysis
"The Akhenaten Gene. Named for the pharaoh who attempted to convert Kemet to monotheism, this autosomal ancestry marker like most of the Amarna family group’s DNA is clearly African in origin. Akhenaten received it from his mother, Queen Tiye.... But it is mostly absent in Asia and the Americas, except where brought there by Africans or people carrying some African ancestry. About 1 in 6 Africans or African Americans has it."

and

The King Tut Gene. Tutankhamun is the most famous of all pharaohs. He was the son and successor of Akhenaten, grandson of Amenhotep III and Queen Tiye and great-grandson of the royal matriarch Queen Thuya....Tutankhamun actually carries a “double dose” of the allele named for him. Like most of the other genes in the family, it is Central African in ancient origin, but unlike the other alleles it has a widespread, albeit sparse distribution outside Africa. Still, Africans (and African-influenced populations) are ten times more likely to have it than non-Africans.

Last edited:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duuude.....I said the same thing when I found out that one of the Mods is close friends with Cac conspirators on Egyptsearch who I have been at war with from some years. This mod one starred one of my threads (everybody else gave 5 stars), and made the same moot talking points that known black impersonators and cacs on Egyptsearch were making in regards to my argument (which is that most of Africa was populated as a result of the destruction of Kemet and Nubia and subsequent migrations).

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...iaspora-blacks-african-origins-of-civ.777687/

They cannot refute arguments on my thread, so they collectively gaslight what is being said while still getting their asses kicked. I've begged these bytches to make a legitimate argument against my thread, but they know that I will annihilate them like I do the Cacs on Anthrogenecia, Forum Biodiversity, Historum, Anthroscape, etc etc. I'm like Candyman to these Cacs on those boards. They have me on permanent bans and comment approvals as a menace to their anti black agenda of spreading misinformation of ancient African history. I had a spat with them on this thread.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/anc...ist-front-to-denying-kemets-blackness.780728/

There is DEFINITELY a web of white people on the internet who create platforms that are "pro black", and they with their black impersonators attempt to steer the conversations of genuine black people to mislead the black public. It's much like the paid social media trolls who try to promote certain social-polical agendas (.e. Me too) through pretending to be black or speaking for black people. There is definitely a game that's being orchestrated on many of these "black" platforms.

I hope you've made some progress with your idea of a strictly moderated Black history forum. This place looks like Egyptsearch 2.0 with professionals agents indirectly controlling the agenda. Btw, imo this SCCIT mofo is a pro infiltrator. He accidentally revealed HIMSELF on one of those urban radio shows some years back. He had the culturally accoutrements down pat-the lingo, talmbout blunts, ball games and ofc he had the compulsory black GF!
Its imperative to realize THESE GUYS WILL NEVER LEAVE US ALONE!?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
The red highlighted is another reason why you sound stupid af;

STR Testing Results Confirming Genetic Affinities between Ancient Kemetic Pharaohs and Niger-Congo speakers
(DNA tribes and DNA Consultants Analysis)

DNAconsultant Analysis
"The Akhenaten Gene. Named for the pharaoh who attempted to convert Kemet to monotheism, this autosomal ancestry marker like most of the Amarna family group’s DNA is clearly African in origin. Akhenaten received it from his mother, Queen Tiye.... But it is mostly absent in Asia and the Americas, except where brought there by Africans or people carrying some African ancestry. About 1 in 6 Africans or African Americans has it."

and

The King Tut Gene. Tutankhamun is the most famous of all pharaohs. He was the son and successor of Akhenaten, grandson of Amenhotep III and Queen Tiye and great-grandson of the royal matriarch Queen Thuya....Tutankhamun actually carries a “double dose” of the allele named for him. Like most of the other genes in the family, it is Central African in ancient origin, but unlike the other alleles it has a widespread, albeit sparse distribution outside Africa. Still, Africans (and African-influenced populations) are ten times more likely to have it than non-Africans.

:mjlol: the obsession is pure comedy and embarrassing at this point. Quoting publications by the same cacs yall been shytting on too?
View media item 17048

Asante

All Star
Daps
:dead: you need to start reading before you reply

1) I never claimed to be Nigerian, and definitely aint Nigerian
2) Yes, my tribe has had our culture for MANY centuries, so i dont know what the fukk you're babbling about
3) Guys like you acting like they know African history from reading books published by cacs trying to educate me on something I've lived and breathed every single day of my life is :mjlol: and :scust: at the same time.

Naaaa....bytch ya card got pulled, and I ain't even done yet. We can really debate on that assumption of a "West African" origin of African Americans. I have GENETIC = evidence of a direct migration from Kemet-adjacent Near East to the Americas. Guess what.....IT ALLLL CAME FROM MY RESEARCH!!!! It's best for you to just shut the fukk on this subject.

Last edited:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
I've known for a while many if these curators, historians, profs and anthropologists were intel agents. YOUR personal experience with their falsificationist Euro agenda is PRICELESS!?
Sis, I'm sure I speak FOR many when I see the potential for a TRULY EPIC THREAD ON THIS TOPIC.
New thread, pretty pretty please! I know many more would love to learn how the Cacs operate. If anyone else agrees post up here and say so.

I agree!!!! Please post MORE
:feedme:

I'm enjoying the hell out of this thread. Facts on top of facts and more FACTS.

WITH PICTURES
:blessed:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
Naaaa....bytch ya card got pulled, and I even done yet. We can really debate on that assumption of a "West African" origin of African Americans. I GENETIC have evidence of a direct migration from Kemet-adjacent Near East to the Americas. Guess what.....IT ALLLL CAME FROM MY RESEARCH!!!! It's best for you to just shut the fukk on this subject.
:mjlol: U dont Know SHIEEET :umad:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
41%2Bs8YATz7L._AC_SY400_.jpg

This book goes deep into it. Cant reccomend it enough. Its thoroughly researched and one of the best books I've ever read for exposing anti black racism not just from white people but from asians too. :wow:

Just copped :wow:

Asante

All Star
Daps
I hope you've made some progress with your idea of a strictly moderated Black history forum. This place looks like Egyptsearch 2.0 with professionals agents indirectly controlling the agenda. Btw, imo this SCCIT mofo is a pro infiltrator. He accidentally revealed HIMSELF on one of those urban radio shows some years back. He had the culturally accoutrements down pat-the lingo, talmbout blunts, ball games and ofc he had the compulsory black GF!
Its imperative to realize THESE GUYS WILL NEVER LEAVE US ALONE
!?

:what: Lord these Mf's don't stop!!!!! It's almost funny when you see the crazy shyt that they are doing, but you know their doing this for a reason. Seeing myself as a target by these mf's it gives me my own sense validation of arguments.

My cousin who is the IT expert, has been bogged down with work since the COVID outbreak, with everybody needing service for their new work from home positions. He hit me up a few weeks ago to let me know it's still on and poppin. He himself is a new practitioner of Ifa, and he's really understanding who we really are. Which is why he sees this as important as well.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why in the fukk are you showing these images of identified FOREIGNERS in ancient Kemet, and passing them off as some integral part of the ancient African civilization? These people were literally THE ENEMIES of ancient Kemet, before the white man mustered up the gual to invade through the Persians and Greeks;

At this early stage the Persians were black as were the Greeks though by the Ptolemaic era THEY were largely BLACK and mulatto as was the Macedonian Alexander the GREAT who ruled Egypt a few short yrs before he died.

Asante

All Star
Daps
At this early stage the Persians were black as were the Greeks though by the Ptolemaic era THEY were largely BLACK and mulatto as was the Macedonian Alexander the GREAT who ruled Egypt a few short yrs before he died.

Yep I only put a question mark on the Persians, because I read that the Kalejin (a warrior class in Kemet- now in Kenya) actually had a word that equated to "white" (or relatively to the black Kemites) when describing the Persian invasion that forced the migrations. I do know that Persia like everywhere has a strong African population base that got diluted over time. Many of their reliefs show their population as heavily black. Alexander was the first white boy to roll into Kemet, but he only did that after the Middle East was beaten down following a millennium of continuous wars.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You are thousands of years off on this. The Arabs did not have a presence in dynastic Kemet. The Arabs did not move into the land until the 7th century AD. Kemet was destroyed and overran by foreigners during the 6th century BC (Persian invasion). See how waay off your timeline is?

Horse shyt. Multi ethnic YES, but multi racial HELL THE fukk NO. The whites/tamahu were fukking banned from Kemet until the Late Dynastic period when the Greeks finally took over. Who the fukk else was there then?

Persians. Not Africans. Want me to be politically correct to middle easterners?
I didn't even put an exact date, but Persians and Arabs did come along in later times, but way before Greeks and Romans. There WERE different races living amongst each other.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
They always ignore early Egyptian history, it being in AFRICA and the multiple later invasions.

Plus, taking DNA from select mummified corpses. Regardless of weirdos claiming anything, cacs had a vested interest in disassociating Egypt from Africa. Otherwise, their pseudoscience and twisting religion into making black people into mere properties would be contradictory.

At the same time though, other African history is just as great, it's not just talked about or there isn't enough history that is preserved. Brehs like Mansa Musa (Mali Empire).

The Land of Punt

The Kingdom of Kush

The Kingdom of Aksum

The Songhai Empire

The Great Zimbabwe

There's a lot of immense beautiful and inspiring African history, the continent is fukking massive and since it's the cradle of civilisation, there's been multiple empires and riches. No matter how hard cacs try to rewrite history.

But I get people pushing hard against cacs and Arabs trying to fully claim Egypt.They can fukk off with that shyt fr. These people have a sickness in admitting black excellence.

They just feel some type of way, it's inherent.